Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Anti-Rape Underwear?

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:10 PM
  • 5 Replies

I came across this video on Facebook and thought these were an interesting concept. What do you ladies think? Is this something you would purchase?

by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
leeannfarley
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I like the idea, at first I had no idea how that could even work, but now I get it. I just think it will suck if you forget  how to take it off or it gets stuck, lmao.

RheaF
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:46 AM

I would not, nor would I encourage anyone to wear them. What if you were in an accident? Or something happened and you were unconscious, and needed your underwear removed (say by EMT's or Doctor's/Nurses)? They would not be able to pull them down, or unlock them. Or say you get to drunk to operate the lock, yet need to use the bathroom?

I think they are heading in the right direction, but very flawed in the fact that only the wearer can get them off. There are circumstances when the wearer may not be able to remove them, yet they need to come off.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:52 AM

I was thinking the same thing.

Quoting RheaF:

I would not, nor would I encourage anyone to wear them. What if you were in an accident? Or something happened and you were unconscious, and needed your underwear removed (say by EMT's or Doctor's/Nurses)? They would not be able to pull them down, or unlock them. Or say you get to drunk to operate the lock, yet need to use the bathroom?

I think they are heading in the right direction, but very flawed in the fact that only the wearer can get them off. There are circumstances when the wearer may not be able to remove them, yet they need to come off.

JRSMOM0621
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 3:55 PM

huh could be interesting.

Mommy to one angel, 1 crazy toddler and 1 on the way!!
coupon_ash_back
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:22 AM
It would frustrate a raper more I think and make it very violent.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)