Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Good Morning!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:17 AM
  • 34 Replies

How are you beautiful ladies this morning? My daughter is out of school today for the teachers all over the parish has a big meeting. So I will be taking her to the library for story time and get some books for her. 

What are your plans for today?

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CJsMommy92
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Morning :) I'm going to read more of Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz

Join us if you like Anime, reading, writing or just chatting with a bunch of laid back girls. :) We talk about many different things in our group and are always happy to welcome new members. We write short stories, read books together, share poems and quotes, review movies and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to any of these things we'd love to have you. The group started as girls who adored the anime Black Butler but now we've evolved to cover many more things. We are a no drama group and all ages are welcome.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Let me know if it is good. I like some of Dean Koontz books. :) 

Quoting CJsMommy92:

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 

CJsMommy92
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:41 AM

It's amazing. I'm re reading.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting CJsMommy92:

Join us if you like Anime, reading, writing or just chatting with a bunch of laid back girls. :) We talk about many different things in our group and are always happy to welcome new members. We write short stories, read books together, share poems and quotes, review movies and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to any of these things we'd love to have you. The group started as girls who adored the anime Black Butler but now we've evolved to cover many more things. We are a no drama group and all ages are welcome.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Nice that is what I am talking about I love re reading books I love. 

Quoting CJsMommy92:

It's amazing. I'm re reading.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting CJsMommy92:

lil_momma1411
by Ashley on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Good morning!! I will be taking my daughter to chucke cheese today that's what she said she wanted to do today.
RheaF
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:53 AM

We are awaiting a snow storm here in DE.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:54 AM

I hope you have  a lot of fun today. :) Right now I am trying to get my stuff done before we go. :) 

Quoting lil_momma1411: Good morning!! I will be taking my daughter to chucke cheese today that's what she said she wanted to do today.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Well please be careful. We don't get snow here so I know it can be dangerous.

Quoting RheaF:

lil_momma1411
by Ashley on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:58 AM
I hope u all have fun. Unfortunately the town I live in doesn't have a library so we have to have story Time at home.

Quoting mama2b100808:

I hope you have  a lot of fun today. :) Right now I am trying to get my stuff done before we go. :) 

Quoting lil_momma1411: Good morning!! I will be taking my daughter to chucke cheese today that's what she said she wanted to do today.

RheaF
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:59 AM

We are not planning to go anywhere today. Typically we do not get a lot of snow. However, in the past couple years we have been getting more and more. DH still has to drive today though :/

Quoting mama2b100808:

Well please be careful. We don't get snow here so I know it can be dangerous.

Quoting RheaF:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)