Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I dont care if this makes me weird!

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:34 PM
  • 99 Replies

So I have no idea why but I have always been big into the criminal stuff. Not doing but reading about it. At one point I would have loved to go into the FBI and track those bastards down. I did alot of my papers on historical criminals (Capone, Bundy, Jack the Ripper to name a few) for both high school and college. But I lost that dream once my mom got into my head and I listened to the males in my life (ex boyfriends). My husband thinks I'm loony for loving those kinds of books and doing research on them. My inlaws look at me like I'm a freak but I just cant help it.

Even though I wont be attending the courses anytime in this lifetime but I still cant help but be interested.

What makes you "weird" accourding to family/friends?

awe thanks everyone :) Its nice to know I'm not weird lol

Mommy to one angel, 1 crazy toddler and 1 on the way!!
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't think you are weird. and I don't have anything that my family and friends would think I am weird. I do love to read but that is I will read anything I can put my hands on but that is about it.
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Not weird at all, those criminals are very interesting.

OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't think that's weird.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Whit0416
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:47 PM
2 moms liked this
My dream job is to be a sniper. My husband thinks I'm insane :)
jl89
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 5:29 PM

I don't think that's weird. It's facinating how their minds work. Plus, it sounds like you want to help people by arresting these kinds of people. 

JRSMOM0621
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Lol awesome!! That actually sounds cool

Quoting Whit0416: My dream job is to be a sniper. My husband thinks I'm insane :)
JRSMOM0621
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:45 AM
I have always loved how the brain works.

Quoting jl89:

I don't think that's weird. It's facinating how their minds work. Plus, it sounds like you want to help people by arresting these kinds of people. 

JRSMOM0621
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Awe thanks. I love how the brain works. I have 10 or more notebooks full of my research on these men and women

Quoting MandaMom23:

Not weird at all, those criminals are very interesting.

lil_momma1411
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:52 AM
I don't think its weird. It would be boring if you didn't have a hobby or find things interesting. My hubby thinks I'm wired because I like history. When I'm watching tv I like to watch the history channel. He says he's never met a girl into that kind of stuff.
JRSMOM0621
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Whenever I saw oh so and so did this and they look at me in horror lol

Quoting jl89:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)