Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

ligament pain vs scar tissue

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 1:04 AM
  • 6 Replies

I'm 9 weeks with my 3rd. I remember having some ligament pain with my other two, but not this bad. i'm wondering if mine could be ligament pain & or scar tissue... pretty much anytime i'm doing anything my lower stomach (right around the c section incision) starts really hurting. feels like im being poked with a bunch of needles. i see my dr next... any help would be appreciated. 

thanks ladies

by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
torilee03
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:48 AM
I had the same type of pain with my 3rd. It was scar tissue in my case, but sounds like what you are describing. I had already had two c sections at that point, so when I went to have my son, they actually cut a lot of it out. Definitely uncomfortable!! GL!
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:40 AM
I didn't have scar tissue, but my RLP was awful with my 3rd!
TempestRayne
by Donna on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:52 PM

no clue, i delievere my four vaginally. I hope you find some answers though.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:44 PM
Sounds like it could be a little of both. Talk to your dr about it, hope your appointment goes well :).
BeAmour
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:45 PM
Could be both.
mommymix0820
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this

When i was preg with DS i had already had a csection with my DD and i experienced that type of pain....and some weird stretching burning sensations. i got a maternity belly band and it not only helped with the back pain but with some pain in the front also. it took a lot of weight off....that sounds wierd but hopefully u know wat i mean lol! my DS got so big (he was only 7.6 at delivery but i could have sworn he'd be a 10 pounder!) that he was causing some nerves to get pinched and i could barely walk...until my beloved belly band :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)