Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

TGIF!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:14 AM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

How are you beautiful mommas this morning? What are your plans for today and the weekend? Anything fun going on in your worlds?

by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Having a game night with friends and family tomorrow night and having a small super bowl party on Sunday. :)
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Now that sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you have a great time. 

Quoting PeaceMuch: Having a game night with friends and family tomorrow night and having a small super bowl party on Sunday. :)

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Super busy weekend as usual. Both boys play basketball at the same time tomorrow. I hate that, it means I have to miss one of their games. :( then it's my husbands 30th birthday. We are doing surprise cake with family at our house at 6. Then dinner at a tapas restaurant and out for drinks with friends. Kids are spending the night with grandparents.

Sunday we are having friends over for Super Bowl.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Wow I say you are really busy. How are you feeling any better?

Quoting Courtney610: Super busy weekend as usual. Both boys play basketball at the same time tomorrow. I hate that, it means I have to miss one of their games. :( then it's my husbands 30th birthday. We are doing surprise cake with family at our house at 6. Then dinner at a tapas restaurant and out for drinks with friends. Kids are spending the night with grandparents.

brenda_joyce
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Today Doctors
Saturday my daughters 2nd b-day party.
Sunday date night.

Can't wait! (:
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Sounds like busy weekend with you too. 

Quoting brenda_joyce: Today Doctors
Sunday date night.

Can't wait! (:

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 

brenda_joyce
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:45 AM
I hope so. My weekdays are so boring.

Do you have plans?

Quoting mama2b100808: Sounds like busy weekend with you too. Quoting brenda_joyce: Today Doctors
Sunday date night.

Can't wait! (:
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:46 AM
I'm getting there. I think that as long as I keep my inhaler on me, I'll be okay. I'm trying to go slow today so I don't wear myself out..lol.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Wow I say you are really busy. How are you feeling any better?

Quoting Courtney610: Super busy weekend as usual. Both boys play basketball at the same time tomorrow. I hate that, it means I have to miss one of their games. :( then it's my husbands 30th birthday. We are doing surprise cake with family at our house at 6. Then dinner at a tapas restaurant and out for drinks with friends. Kids are spending the night with grandparents.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:47 AM
What are your plans?
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:49 AM

No not really no plans here. As of now my husband doesn't make plans we are last minute people lol 

Quoting brenda_joyce: I hope so. My weekdays are so boring.

Do you have plans?

Quoting mama2b100808: Sounds like busy weekend with you too. Quoting brenda_joyce: Today Doctors
Sunday date night.

Can't wait! (:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)