Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here, 1st time mom, and 27 yrs old

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:58 PM
  • 24 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hi! My name's Sasha. I'm new here and looking for people to talk to. I'm a first time mom and my son is 19 months. I'm married and our 3 year anniversary is coming up on the 19th of Feb. My son and husband are my world and I love them with all my heart. I'm a fun outgoing person. Im your typical girl loving shopping, jewelry, dancing, cats, bling, doing my hair and makeup etc.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
autumneffect85
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Hi Sasha, I'm new here, too. I just joined a day or so ago and I have to say it's nice having other moms to talk to :) I'm 28, a SAHM, and I have a 21 month old daughter and am currently 25 weeks pregnant with another little girl. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me.

- Mahogany "Moe"

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! Your little one is adorable!!!

MizzSuzy
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi im Suzie im 21 and i have a 2 year old girl. Nice to meet ya i dont really know alot of ppl in here either. Hope to chat with u soon :-)
chachamama87
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice to meet you Moe :) congrats on ur new baby girl! How's it going wiyh you so far and your family?

Quoting autumneffect85:

Hi Sasha, I'm new here, too. I just joined a day or so ago and I have to say it's nice having other moms to talk to :) I'm 28, a SAHM, and I have a 21 month old daughter and am currently 25 weeks pregnant with another little girl. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me.

- Mahogany "Moe"

chachamama87
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice to meet you Suzie :) Thats ok me either. I just joined today so hooe to keep in touch with you.

Quoting MizzSuzy: Hi im Suzie im 21 and i have a 2 year old girl. Nice to meet ya i dont really know alot of ppl in here either. Hope to chat with u soon :-)
chachamama87
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:33 PM
Thank you! Its nice to meet you :) How are you?

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Welcome to the group! Your little one is adorable!!!

TempestRayne
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:13 AM
Hellllllllllllllllllo!
MizzSuzy
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:23 AM
So how are you? How do you like being a mom. Im also a first time mom. I have a 2 year old girl. How do you like cafemom so far? :-)

Quoting chachamama87: Nice to meet you Suzie :) Thats ok me either. I just joined today so hooe to keep in touch with you.

Quoting MizzSuzy: Hi im Suzie im 21 and i have a 2 year old girl. Nice to meet ya i dont really know alot of ppl in here either. Hope to chat with u soon :-)
Kim2728
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Welcome to the group!! I just joined about 2 weeks ago. Its such a great place to talk to other moms! I have two step sons age 12 and 11, a 6 year old little girl and Im 20 weeks with baby 4:) 

Allanah_Z
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Hi nice to meet you :}

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)