Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In need of some friends

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:26 PM
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this
I live in Farmington nm, have a 3 1\2 month old baby girl, happily married, I'm a stay at home mom so I have no way to meet people. Just hang out with my baby girl and my husband when he isn't working
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HisMrs2
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:43 PM

I know what you mean! I am engaged, and a stay at home mom to two kids.

sdg412
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes it's getting old very fast not going out or anything.

Quoting HisMrs2:

I know what you mean! I am engaged, and a stay at home mom to two kids.

HisMrs2
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Yes! Thats why I hate getting on FB and IG and all I see is chicks dressed up looking good, going out and I just simply cant do those things anymore!

sdg412
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Yep I don't even have a fb. I do have instagram because we moved away from all our family so I post pictures of my little girl on there so they can still see her!

Quoting HisMrs2:

Yes! Thats why I hate getting on FB and IG and all I see is chicks dressed up looking good, going out and I just simply cant do those things anymore!

HisMrs2
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:37 PM
That's good. What area do you live in?
sdg412
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Farmington. You?

Quoting HisMrs2: That's good. What area do you live in?
HisMrs2
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:39 PM
I'm in MD! I just looked at your page. Your in Colorado. How's that area?
AshEiler
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like my life, only I have 2 kids and 2 dogs. :-)

Quoting sdg412: I live in Farmington nm, have a 3 1\2 month old baby girl, happily married, I'm a stay at home mom so I have no way to meet people. Just hang out with my baby girl and my husband when he isn't working
sdg412
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:51 PM
Oh I bet your busy. I'm just ready to meet some new people in my area and get out of the house once in a while. Im used to working so this stay at home stuff is new!.

Quoting AshEiler: Sounds like my life, only I have 2 kids and 2 dogs. :-)

Quoting sdg412: I live in Farmington nm, have a 3 1\2 month old baby girl, happily married, I'm a stay at home mom so I have no way to meet people. Just hang out with my baby girl and my husband when he isn't working
AshEiler
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 2:27 AM
I feel like I never sleep and stare at these walls 24/7. It's driving me nuts.

Quoting sdg412: Oh I bet your busy. I'm just ready to meet some new people in my area and get out of the house once in a while. Im used to working so this stay at home stuff is new!.

Quoting AshEiler: Sounds like my life, only I have 2 kids and 2 dogs. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)