Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

make me smile.

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 6:17 PM
  • 5 Replies
I miscarried today. I'm devastated and depressed. Currently sitting at the ed waiting on some more blood work. Anyways make me smile. What brightens your day?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
proudmomtiff86
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 10:56 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage in 2009. Sorry, knowing that won't make you smile :/  Do you have other children? I have 2 daughters. What I do to brighten my day is surround myself in their smiles. I try to remember everything happens for a reason, even when at that moment you have no clue what that reason may be. I know this isn't much, but I hope it helps a little. 

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 12, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Oh hun I am so sorry. 

thatonemomof2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:16 PM
Thank you..I have 2 ds who is almost 7 and dd who is 5. Your right everything does happen for a reason. I just wish I knew why :)

Quoting proudmomtiff86:

I am so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage in 2009. Sorry, knowing that won't make you smile :/  Do you have other children? I have 2 daughters. What I do to brighten my day is surround myself in their smiles. I try to remember everything happens for a reason, even when at that moment you have no clue what that reason may be. I know this isn't much, but I hope it helps a little. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thatonemomof2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:16 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Oh hun I am so sorry. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by Donna on Feb. 13, 2014 at 6:54 PM
Six day weekend!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)