Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Brand New Mom

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 1:23 AM
  • 17 Replies
Hi I'm Syn I'm a brand new mom to my beautiful daughter Swayze who is 6 weeks Thursday. I'm 20 years old & I feel like I don't connect with my friends like I used to. I'm hoping to make some mommy friends.
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmomtiff86
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Welcome! I am new to cafe mom. My name is Tiffany. I am 28. I have 2 daughters, Alexa (will be 9 Saturday) and Andreya (6). I was 18 when I got preggers for Alexa. While all my friends were out partying, I was home with my husband pregnant then raising a baby. My priorities changed big time. And I felt distanced from the majority of my friends. It was hard for me to find moms to relate to. I am hoping to make some friends here too :) Congrats on your baby girl. The years fly fast! 

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Welcome to the group! I really like your daughter's name, how did you pick it?

Synn21
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Yeah, I hung out with my friends while I was pregnant but soon has I had her I only have my two best friends, but again they don't know anything about having a kid.

Quoting proudmomtiff86:

Welcome! I am new to cafe mom. My name is Tiffany. I am 28. I have 2 daughters, Alexa (will be 9 Saturday) and Andreya (6). I was 18 when I got preggers for Alexa. While all my friends were out partying, I was home with my husband pregnant then raising a baby. My priorities changed big time. And I felt distanced from the majority of my friends. It was hard for me to find moms to relate to. I am hoping to make some friends here too :) Congrats on your baby girl. The years fly fast! 

Synn21
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Thank you. && I was in Europe on vacation n this women's name was Swayze and she was a very gorgeous woman. && from there on out I loved the name n kept it with me lol

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Welcome to the group! I really like your daughter's name, how did you pick it?

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Feb. 12, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Aww Congrats! Welcome to the group and cafemom! Your daughter is beautiful. :) My name is Mandy and I am a sahm to a 5 year old little princess. :) I hope you enjoy it here. 

Synn21
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Awe, thank you. && I am liking it so far (:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Aww Congrats! Welcome to the group and cafemom! Your daughter is beautiful. :) My name is Mandy and I am a sahm to a 5 year old little princess. :) I hope you enjoy it here. 

Kim2728
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Welcome!! Im a sahm mom to two with one on the way:) Beautiful little girl!! Congrats!

Kazmira222
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:15 PM
I'm kaz! I'll be 21 in may and my son is one. Welcome to mommy hood haha how was delivery?
Synn21
by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! && how exciting congrats!

Quoting Kim2728:

Welcome!! Im a sahm mom to two with one on the way:) Beautiful little girl!! Congrats!

Synn21
by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 12:38 AM
Awe, il be 21 in October lol. && omg I had a 3 n half labor. N I didn't get an Epi until the third day. I was trying to go with out it but couldn't last :( .

Quoting Kazmira222: I'm kaz! I'll be 21 in may and my son is one. Welcome to mommy hood haha how was delivery?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)