Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Ya'll

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:10 AM
  • 9 Replies

My name is Hannah. I just joined this website. Still not quite sure how it works...but I'm an 18 year old single mom of 2. 

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:54 AM

Welcome to the site Hannah! How are you and your little family? My name is Mandy and I am a sahm to a beautiful 5 year old daughter. If you ever need someone to talk to I am always around. :) Enjoy it here. 

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Welcome to the group!!!
hannahmaee
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Thanks Mandy!! :)

Quoting mama2b100808:

Welcome to the site Hannah! How are you and your little family? My name is Mandy and I am a sahm to a beautiful 5 year old daughter. If you ever need someone to talk to I am always around. :) Enjoy it here. 

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:25 PM

You are very welcome. 

Quoting hannahmaee:

Thanks Mandy!! :)

Quoting mama2b100808:

Courtney610
by Courtney on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:13 PM
Welcome to the group!
kennas-mama13
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:28 PM
Welcome to the group! I'm a 23 year old stay at home mom with a baby girl :)
kewi86
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Hey
CJsMommy92
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:32 PM

Welcome! I'm Ashley :)

Join us if you like Anime, reading, writing or just chatting with a bunch of laid back girls. :) We talk about many different things in our group and are always happy to welcome new members. We write short stories, read books together, share poems and quotes, review movies and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to any of these things we'd love to have you. The group started as girls who adored the anime Black Butler but now we've evolved to cover many more things. We are a no drama group and all ages are welcome.

Sades0605
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:34 AM

Welcome!! I am sure you will love it here! Lots of great advice and fun stuff to read!

baby dustCheck out www.adoitallmom.com for reviews, crafts, and fun stuff for moms!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)