Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Oh Thursday.

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 8:01 AM
  • 26 Replies
What's on your agenda for today?
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TempestRayne
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Cleaning.
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Feb. 20, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Waiting for the garage repair man. He better not be late again!
AbbeysMom2013
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:00 PM
The usual ..... Taking care of the most adorable baby girl! Although my husband did promise to take me to Olive Garden for lunch today. It's nice to have a treat every once in a while :)
Courtney610
by Courtney on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:10 PM
Never ending cycle.

Quoting TempestRayne: Cleaning.
Courtney610
I hope he was on time!

Quoting PeaceMuch: Waiting for the garage repair man. He better not be late again!
Courtney610
Enjoy! :)

Quoting AbbeysMom2013: The usual ..... Taking care of the most adorable baby girl! Although my husband did promise to take me to Olive Garden for lunch today. It's nice to have a treat every once in a while :)
kaygarcia97
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:15 PM

I just returned home from having ALL four impacted and weirdly shaped wisdom teeth removed. I am 28 and just now having this done and currently I am cussing out my parents in my mind because this is so much more painful than I remember. I had four teeth removed at 12 in prep for braces and afterwards I was running around. Right now I can't talk, my tongue is numb, my lips feel like that Lisa Rinna chick and I want to cry.

xcrystal88
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:25 PM

finish up cleaning the kitchen, vaccum the living room, then study for a quiz i have tonight. pretty unexciting! lol

NoahsMommy10412
by Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Cleaning and doing laundry. Two things I have been putting off for a while now. I already vacuumed and did the dishes. Not just to do laundry and play gta5

lilmama8408
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Already cleaned the kids rooms and bathroom and picked up the living room and dining room. Started dishes. Just need to make our bed, sweep/mop, vacuum, and take trash out. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN