Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What do you miss about your pre-baby body?

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:44 PM
  • 57 Replies

I'm not that big, really, just 115lbs, but my hips now seem so... wide! compared to how they were before I had my daughter. There's this pair of low slung jeans I used to love wearing that I just can't wear anymore and I weighed 120 before I got pregnant so there's no reason why they shouldn't fit me now that I weigh less, but they don't. They're super tight on my hips and I think that my hips just never went back to normal again after expanding for a baby. I miss the old hips, lol. But on the flip side, I love my boobs! They're so much fuller and rounder than before, lol.

So what do you miss about your pre-baby body? What do you love about your mommy body?

by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:50 PM

I went from a 00 before kids to a 9, and now I'm pregnant again. @.@ So I miss a lot about my pre-baby body. Then again, pre-baby I was 16. xD So, realistically, I know things were going to change, even without 3 pregnancies.

WillVon
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 5:01 PM
The energy, the smooth belly, the smaller boobs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Feb. 25, 2014 at 5:12 PM
My boobs are smaller. I wish they would have stayed the same.
cupcake_mom
by KT on Feb. 25, 2014 at 5:14 PM
My semi flat tummy.
MaRRx2
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Not feeling tired all the time even if i have a full night of sleep and the muffin top that wont go away.

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 6:25 PM

I miss not having love handles. I also had somewhat of a sixpack. Now my belly is pretty flat but not as defined. I also miss my perky boobs.

kennas-mama13
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 6:28 PM
My flat tummy and no stretch marks 😕 even though I work out and eat healthier I still can't get rid of this pooch
la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 7:04 PM

I was a size 0 with a stomach that never got bloated, LOL

It's flat considering I have 4 kid's but when I sit down.....I just can't look...lol

MamaTwinkleA
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 7:17 PM
Not a whole lot. When I got preg with ds I was 150 and after I had him I got down to 123 and felt amazing but thanks to comfort eating while dealing with infertility I went back to 135. But really I look better than I did pre pregnancy. Though I wish these dark circles would lighten up a bit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erin708
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 7:34 PM
My big perky boobs. Now they are big saggy boobs. Lol. I cab live with everything else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN