Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Do you ever feel irritated and annoyed with hubby and kid(s)? I am really bad right now :/

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 7:58 PM
  • 35 Replies
Today I just don't want to be touched. My son is getting on my nerves. I feel that I'm always back n forth with family members. Cant really talk to anyone but here. Everything is just so irritating to me ugh.
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof11050307
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:51 PM

I'm ready to strangle my older two. They are refusing to listen and keep messing with the baby while i'm trying to get her to sleep. We are house sitting so they are sharing a room an they think its a great idea to play with her instead of letting her sleep.

Frankiexo
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:43 PM

I feel this way except i am on my own. i lov emy kids but they drive me up the fucking wall sometimes. DS is 6 with high functioning autism and DD is 1. my DS repeats the same word for 10 mins straight sometimes and i want to stick my head in a pan of hot oil by the end of it

chachamama87
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:20 PM
I may not be in an exact situation but I understand yall in some way what you're going through. I hate when my toddler screams and cries and whines. I just can't stand it.
leanntx
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:23 PM
All the time, lol. When it gets too bad, I find a way to take a break. Go for a walk, to the coffee shop, to the library, just something by myself to get a breather.
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been sick for a few days and I don't think my oldest has ever been so annoying, or my husband so worthless.
MKA28
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:19 AM
I feel you! Omg. I'm get tired of constantly being needed. My child I understand, but the SO is a big slob man baby!
jocrox01
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:18 AM
I'm so done with hubby today just wanting him to leave me alone.
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 27, 2014 at 9:55 AM
I feel that way sometimes also.
mom4awesomekids
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Yes sometimes!!
skittlebeans88
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:04 AM
I feel that way sometimes too. I just try and remember to take deep breaths
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)