Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone ever used kegel balls after having baby?

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:37 PM
  • 11 Replies
I decided that after I had my son I was going to get a set of kegel balls to get my muscles back in shape. I didnt do this after my daughter and didnt have sex after I had her for three months. This time around I want my muscles and vag area to not be a cave when I do start having sex again. So I ordered a set of three, two of each size. I put each size in and I think I may be doing it wrong...... I put them in and I thought they were supposed to fall out or be hard to keep in to work those muscles but they aren't. I can squat and still have them in without dropping out. Actually, I put NO effort into it and they still dont come out. I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong..I feel like if I put them closer to the opening my pc muscles arent even in that area.....

Anyone used them or give me tips on them? They are NOT magnetic. Thanks!

Oh and also if you used them did you see a big difference?
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RUMyMummy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:14 AM
I tried ben wa balls but apparently my muscles were in good shape because i could keep them in for hours. Are yours weighted?
Courtney610
by Courtney on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:43 AM
Same here.

Quoting RUMyMummy: I tried ben wa balls but apparently my muscles were in good shape because i could keep them in for hours. Are yours weighted?
JRSMOM0621
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I am actually afraid to use them. I have no idea why but it just freaks me out lol Keep us updated

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Feb. 28, 2014 at 10:29 AM
I've never used them.
RenaissanceSoul
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 9:02 PM

nope, i had no need for them, I snapped back into shape quickly! almost a little too tight for my liking lol. I work out frequently with weights so I was told that had a big output on my results.

mommy_8486
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:57 PM
Yes mine have different weights to them. I read online somewhere they are not just to hold in but to try to use the pc muscle to push them up..like a squeeze upward not just a squeeze. I dont know how well this is going to work but I'm gonna try..I think I may just have to do the exercise without them..guess that'll work too...

Quoting RUMyMummy: I tried ben wa balls but apparently my muscles were in good shape because i could keep them in for hours. Are yours weighted?
1frog
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 12:07 AM

Kegel exercises will produce the same result and you don't have to buy anything, or stick anything up there. Those balls kinda creep me out.

pregnantmama105
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 12:07 AM
That's how it is for me.... but I stilll pee myself when I sneeze
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:31 PM

I had never even heard of them.

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:43 AM
No need. 2 c-sections.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)