Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

labor

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:52 AM
  • 14 Replies
I thank I'm in labor but unsure I need advice I don't want to go back in hospital in less it real this time
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baconade
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:53 AM
What are you feeling? Contractions? Did your water break?
mommyofnumber3
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:59 AM
My water hasn't broken I feel lots of presureMy back is killing me and contractions and have to pee every five minute
momtodab
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:01 AM
When is your due date? Don't be worried to go to the doctor even if it's Braxton hicks then can stop them and makegs you more comfortable. Labor is so different for each person and each baby even.
felicjanci
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:05 AM
Your having back contractions, the baby is pressing against your bladder my water broke after about 12hrs of this. I would just wait but it's always good to call the doctor and tell him your situation
mommyofnumber3
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:21 AM
I'm due April 21
Courtney610
by Courtney on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:32 AM
How far apart are the contractions

How long are they lasting?

Are you able to breathe or talk through the contractions?

Drink some water, lay down on your left side, take a bath or go for a walk. If you are in labor, the contractions will stay the same or intensify. If the contractions slow down, it's likely false labor.
mommyofnumber3
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:36 AM
They r lasting like 5 min and no I can't talk threw them I can't go for a walk it to cold out but I been drink water lay down and takeing a bath it hasn't eased up it been going allnight
alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mommyofnumber3: They r lasting like 5 min and no I can't talk threw them I can't go for a walk it to cold out but I been drink water lay down and takeing a bath it hasn't eased up it been going allnight

If you think you are in labor and your due date isn't until the end of April you need to go in and see if they can stop your labor. It is too early.

mommyofnumber3
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:44 AM
I have been in and out of the hospital I have the stariod shot already I also closed my mucus plug
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:06 AM

I wish I could help you. I never got to feel labor. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN