Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just dont feel like talking!!!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:38 AM
  • 6 Replies

I just miscarried my baby on Friday 3/7. Now this girl i  work with is pregnant. For some reason I just dont want to talk to any pregnant people. Is that mean of me? I am happy for her but just feeling alittle to myself at the moment. Im still just alittle hurt over the miscarriage. I was really excited and was ready. This is my second miscarriage in two years. Please no bashing because it is not like that. 

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
beadingmom17
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't blame you one bit, honey. That's something you have to heal from emotionally and that's going to take time. I'm so sorry for your loss :( *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilMamaK
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I can totally relate! You are not aweful for feeling this way! When I miscarried my son, I totally lost it and was heart broken! Any and every pregnant woman I saw, I'd break down. I know how hard it is and it will never fully heal no matter how much time passes. but, if she is a friend, don't just ignore her or give the cold shoulder. Explain that you are hurting from your loss and it just hurts to see her pregnant. ::HUGS:: So sorry for your loss hun!

Mommy to a beautiful daughter (7.5.08), Stepmom to an amazing son(6.5.07), and Angel baby boy(3.6.10)

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh hun! No one will blame you. You have that right to feel like that. I am sorry for your loss. :( 

Courtney610
by Courtney on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
((Hugs))
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I was like that too after my miscarriage. I think it's a very normal feeling. It takes time to heal. Even after 9 years I still think the what ifs but I feel healed. Hugs
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh hun, I'm sorry for your loss. I have had several miscarriages and I go through that as well, it will just take some time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)