Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:22 AM
  • 16 Replies

read the complete series of Vampire Academy? My husband just bought it for me and I am about to start on it and I wanted to heard what you beautiful ladies thought about it. reading

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:23 AM
Never heard of it.
mama2b100808
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:26 AM

So far all I know its about a Vampire group. lol I just got it and they have a movie coming out about it. 

Quoting Courtney610: Never heard of it.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:51 AM
I'll look into it. I usually try to read the books before I see the movies, but I'm pretty much over vampires.

Quoting mama2b100808:

So far all I know its about a Vampire group. lol I just got it and they have a movie coming out about it. 

mama2b100808
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah I know what you mean. But I will read anything I can put my hands on. lol

Quoting Courtney610: I'll look into it. I usually try to read the books before I see the movies, but I'm pretty much over vampires.
Quoting mama2b100808:

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:02 AM
I haven't heard of it. I will check it out!
mama2b100808
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:13 PM

I just started the first book so far I am liking it but that is just me. I love books. To me everyone has their own taste. :) 

Quoting PeaceMuch: I haven't heard of it. I will check it out!

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:58 PM

I usually love anything. I am not too picky with genres or authors. I download many of the free books in the store on my Nook. :) I read the description and it reminded me of the House of Night series, in that it takes place in a supernatural school. Have you read the House of Night series? I got it free on my Nook and I have yet to read it.

Quoting mama2b100808:

I just started the first book so far I am liking it but that is just me. I love books. To me everyone has their own taste. :) 

mama2b100808
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
No I haven't read that. I get a lot of free books for my Kindle but haven't seen that one.

Quoting PeaceMuch:

I usually love anything. I am not too picky with genres or authors. I download many of the free books in the store on my Nook. :) I read the description and it reminded me of the House of Night series, in that it takes place in a supernatural school. Have you read the House of Night series? I got it free on my Nook and I have yet to read it.

Quoting mama2b100808:

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never read it.

RheaF
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I've seen it, but never read it. Curious to see if anyone has and what they thought?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)