Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

natural. way to get rid of migraines

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:55 PM
  • 21 Replies
I've had migraines of and on since i was a teenager and it also runs in my family. I've tried many medications but none of them work . I also was born with a penial cyst on my brain but the doctor says its not causing me to have my headaches. is there any natural ways to cure a migraine besides laying down in a dark room?
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oOoLeilanioOo
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:15 PM

I've heard sex can cure them. Not sure if that's what you're looking for though. Hope you find something that works!

sexy_lil_momma
by New Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:24 PM
Might have to try that. I've had this migraine for a week and need some relief.

Quoting oOoLeilanioOo:

I've heard sex can cure them. Not sure if that's what you're looking for though. Hope you find something that works!

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:27 PM
Not just sex but an orgasm. Also put your feet in hot water and put an ice pack on the back of your neck. I saw this on pinterest and tried it, it worked for me. I suffer from migraines 2/3 times a month.
sexy_lil_momma
by New Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:31 PM
I seem to get migraines every other day

Quoting PeaceMuch: Not just sex but an orgasm. Also put your feet in hot water and put an ice pack on the back of your neck. I saw this on pinterest and tried it, it worked for me. I suffer from migraines 2/3 times a month.
-42-
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Peppermint oil behind your ears.
lovinmykiddo07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:32 PM
Ugh I've been having migraines for three years now and have yet to find a medication that works.
Bertha21
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:33 PM
Marijuana, other than that I don't know. I am looking for another alternative.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbutton24
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:35 PM
A shot of apple cider vinegar or peppermint essential oil on a cool wash cloth on the back of your neck or forehead.
sexy_lil_momma
by New Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Tried that. trying to stay clean

Quoting Bertha21: Marijuana, other than that I don't know. I am looking for another alternative.
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Oh damn. Definitely try the peppermint oil and drinking organic apple cider vinegar daily. Research it, it cures a lot of stuff!

Quoting sexy_lil_momma: I seem to get migraines every other day

Quoting PeaceMuch: Not just sex but an orgasm. Also put your feet in hot water and put an ice pack on the back of your neck. I saw this on pinterest and tried it, it worked for me. I suffer from migraines 2/3 times a month.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN