Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Can someone explain this to me?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:46 PM
  • 12 Replies

I truly dont understand. Why do people get up at 6am and start drinking on St Patricks day? Why get plastered all day long to the point where your drunk posting all these pictures of facebook and sending them to friends?

Same thing with going out on Friday nights... why do people just go out get drunk and then do things that they wouldnt do without alochol in their system.

I never understood that.

Proud mommy of 1 special angel and 2 boys :-)
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:05 PM

Because they have nothing better else to do with their lives. Which they should if they have a family at home waiting for them. 

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Mar. 18, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Yeah I don't get it either.
Courtney610
by Courtney on Mar. 18, 2014 at 3:02 PM
Eh, to each their own. It's not my thing.
JG86
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:47 PM
Idk. It's just fun once in a while. This was actually my first time "celebrating" st patty's day, and it's a huge thing in Chicago lol.

My husband and I stayed in a hotel downtown and hung out at the bars there. I didn't start drinking at 6 am though...I started at noon :) And I don't post post pics when I'm drinking either. Lol
2murphyboys
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:04 PM

Because some people just don't know how to have fun without it. Personally I don't drink at all. I don't need it.

sweetiebell
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:29 PM
Some people go overboard some people are responsible. I don't like to be with people who get really out of hand but some people think it's funny.
amberNewman0213
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:30 PM
If I had no kids I'd be doing it. Just sayinn. hell u only live once.
EmilyH87
by Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Some find it fun I guess. I would be a liar if I said I never went out and got drunk and had a good time, but it's never been a regular occurance for me.

CafeMom Tickers
Chrsbn
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 12:32 PM
I never understood that either.
JRSMOM0621
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 5:54 PM
A friend of mine does this every major holiday and once a month for the weekends. I would think she would get tired of it but guess not lol

Quoting EmilyH87:

Some find it fun I guess. I would be a liar if I said I never went out and got drunk and had a good time, but it's never been a regular occurance for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN