Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Extreme couponing?

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 5:17 PM
  • 40 Replies

Does anyone here practice Extreme Couponing? I would love to get into it but when I watch the show I just can't get past the quantites they are buying just to save a few bucks. I guess I don't understand the need for 300 bottles of hot sauce...

by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Magical_Mommy92
by Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 6:29 PM
Hmm I could make a lot with hot sauce :) I want to try to get into it too especially for things my family could use and benefit from
mangie22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 2:51 AM
I want to get into it with things that my family need or like!
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:43 AM

I tried but I don't get it so I don't really do it unless the coupon is something we need. 

RheaF
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 12:38 AM
I thought about it, but in reality I can never find coupons for things we actually use. I refuse to spend money on newspapers, waste hours of my time, and more money on things I would not normally buy all so I can say I saved "x" amount and get a rush from it. I know couponers and it just doesn't make sense to me. They brag that they saved like $90, but in the end spent well over that in goods they don't actually need.
RheaF
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 12:39 AM
I thought about it, but in reality I can never find coupons for things we actually use. I refuse to spend money on newspapers, waste hours of my time, and more money on things I would not normally buy all so I can say I saved "x" amount and get a rush from it. I know couponers and it just doesn't make sense to me. They brag that they saved like $90, but in the end spent well over that in goods they don't actually need.
Cherriemama831
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 1:23 AM

i watch the show lol but double couponing doesn't work here and i dont get y they cant buy 3-5 things of hot sauce y do they have to get 500? that's a little obsessive to me

cakklove
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 1:38 AM

If I had to pick any kind of crazy to be, I would totally pick extreme couponing kind of crazy lol

TurtleMami
by Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:46 AM

I've tried, but the coupons are usually for processed food, which I don't use very often. And there's so much fine print, sometimes it's not even worth printing.

Frannylove12
by Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 5:14 AM
I would love to but I don't see myself doing it. It seems time consuming and confusing. Lol but I use any coupons I can find
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:56 AM
2 moms liked this
No way. No person needs 200 jars of jelly. That's hoarding.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)