Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Friends of the opposite sex?

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:54 AM
  • 11 Replies
Do you have guy friends?

Does your Husband or SO have female friends?

Can people of opposite sex be friends?
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Yes to all.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:12 AM

no i don't have friends that are guys. I use to but after getting married they stopped coming around. lol and no my husband doesn't have any female friends. I say they can if we are as a couple spending time with both male and female 

Kisaki.
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:18 AM
I dont have male friends and my husband dont have female friends.
girlfriendcj70
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:52 AM
3 moms liked this
Yes we both have friends of the opposite sex. We are all grown ups.
StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:39 PM
we both have friends of the opposite sex
Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:44 PM
Yes, though his is mostly friends from work and mine are childhood friends who are more like my siblings. Then we have a combined group of friends (males and females) that we spend time with as a couple.

We have both only had issues with one of the people we were friends with and both for good reason. The guy friend I had kissed me randomly when we first started dating. I ended the friendship. The girl he was friends with (whom he works with so he has to talk to her) said inappropriate comments to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hanab818
by Hana on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:02 AM
My best friend is a guy. Yes he does but they are not close friends. Abd yes, i believe it is 100% possible to be friend with the opposite sex.
ilovetnx
by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Both my husband and I have friends of the opposite sex. We have no probems with each other doing so.
ReaperChick87
by Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 2:24 PM
i have guys friends.. he has chick friends.. we all hangout together.. its not a dont trust eachother thing its a we made them as friends together.. but we r home bodies.. we either work all the time or spend all our time with eachother.. and my chick friends live hrs away.. last time i went out with them was w2 summers ago.. and i got trashed.. lol good time.. the kast time my DH went out with his friends was 8 yrs ago i was at home tie dying shirts for the baby and he went to quarter draft night.. he came home hammered.. he had such a good time.. but that all stoped bcuz baby was born shortly after that.. he dont drink ne more bcuz everytime he does he gets kidney stones.. i drink maybe once a month now.. and its just a few.. but this summer imma have a big bash at our new house with all our friends.. my son will got to gmas house and SDs will go their moms and we r.going to let loose and have lots of tents n the back yard.. no drinking n driving on my watch
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 3:13 PM

The only friends of the opposite sex either of us have are also relatives. We have aquaintances of the opposite sex, but not close enough to be considered friends. I think you can be friends with the opposite sex.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN