Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So busy

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:40 PM
  • 2 Replies

Anyone else working with children and expecting one on the way? I'm trying so hard to cope with everything. My son is about to be 19 months old he speaks quite well. He'll let you know what he wants any everything. But I'm trying to get him to eat with a spoon and fork and walk up the stairs. Lord knows it's really challenging working and working with him. Not trying to complain, just need some ladies to talk to. I'm thinking I should wait til he's about 20 months to start potty training.        

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
k9l1c5
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry hun... I work from home and have a 19 month old so I understand it can be challenging most days. My dd speaks really well also, she knows hundreds of words already I can't believe it. The only thing that we haven't done is starting to potty train. We have introduced it a little but I don't think she is ready yet.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Big hugs, mama. I'm not there, but I've been there! My boys are now 10, 7 and 5. I quit working to stay home when my middle child was 1. We knew we wanted a third, and I knew I couldn't balance work and that many kids.

It's hard now, but it does get easier when they get older.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)