Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner 3/30

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:54 PM
  • 15 Replies

What's for dinner tonight?

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HaroldsMom
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Fish sticks LOL

k9l1c5
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Lol, I like fish sticks :P

Quoting HaroldsMom:

Fish sticks LOL

k9l1c5
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:25 PM

We are having salmon, broccoli and baked potatoes.

HaroldsMom
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:42 PM

I tried to cook salmon and it was bad LOL my husband told me that I am a very good cook but huney you can't cook salmon LOL so when we want it I buy it and have my mother-in-law make it sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting k9l1c5:

Courtney610
by Courtney on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:48 PM
Roast beef, mashed potatoes and roasted Brussel sprouts.
k9l1c5
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:03 PM

Lol I don't think it is that hard! I cook mine in butter and season it with lemon pepper. I think when df makes it he also puts garlic powder and season salt on it. You just have to make sure the fire is low, at the highest a low-medium. And once it starts to look flaky you can turn it over. It might take some practice, but I'm sure you will get it! :)

Quoting HaroldsMom:

I tried to cook salmon and it was bad LOL my husband told me that I am a very good cook but huney you can't cook salmon LOL so when we want it I buy it and have my mother-in-law make it sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting k9l1c5:

k9l1c5
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Mmm!

Quoting Courtney610: Roast beef, mashed potatoes and roasted Brussel sprouts.

HaroldsMom
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:10 PM

I tired baking mine maybe that's went wrong

Quoting k9l1c5:

Lol I don't think it is that hard! I cook mine in butter and season it with lemon pepper. I think when df makes it he also puts garlic powder and season salt on it. You just have to make sure the fire is low, at the highest a low-medium. And once it starts to look flaky you can turn it over. It might take some practice, but I'm sure you will get it! :)

Quoting HaroldsMom:

Quoting k9l1c5:

Bitemebetty
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Baked wings and homemade baked sweet potato fries. And some veg
k9l1c5
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:32 PM

Ohh ok, yeah I have never tried to bake it. It probably wouldn't taste good if I tried that either lol.

Quoting HaroldsMom:

I tired baking mine maybe that's went wrong

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting HaroldsMom:

Quoting k9l1c5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)