Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey tho?...

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:04 PM
  • 8 Replies

Any mommies in Jersey?

I live in Newark but moving to Nutley in a month.

any mommies in the area. I have a 1 yrs old doaughter and a 6 years old son who has ASD. I'm 26 [on april 11th lol] and , divorced.

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KikiB85
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:27 PM
I was lol i lived right by short hills mall. I recently moved to PA tho. I come out once a month to see family tho. My df is from Jersey City.
Frankiexo
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Quoting KikiB85: I was lol i lived right by short hills mall. I recently moved to PA tho. I come out once a month to see family tho. My df is from Jersey City.

oh. why PA?

KikiB85
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:46 PM
My df has family out here and financially we needed a change. I got twice the house for half the price. We looked in clifton/garfield area to try and stay but just wasn't working. We figure a few years out here to get situated financially and then hopefully we can go back. But we visit family and he's part of a motorcycle club in JR so we're still around...

Quoting Frankiexo:

Quoting KikiB85: I was lol i lived right by short hills mall. I recently moved to PA tho. I come out once a month to see family tho. My df is from Jersey City.

oh. why PA?

erin708
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:49 PM
I'm in vernon. A little far.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelizedsinz
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:51 PM
I lived in Bergenfield before moving to NY. My mom still lives in Dumont.
Mylilmonkey1120
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:24 AM
I'm way down south lol. Like wildwood/cape amy area
CCKNP5
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:43 AM
I was born in Newark and raised in east Brunswick but I livein Gloucester Two but moving to south Carolina in a couple years..
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:04 AM

I'm not but there is a great group here for NJ Moms. Here is a link if you want to check it out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)