Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

The Honest Company.....

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:27 AM
  • 21 Replies

Has anyone heard of them? Anyone use them?

Proud mommy of 1 special angel and 2 boys :-)
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hanab818
by Hana on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Heard of them but i dont use them. To me they are overpriced. And ill stick with my all natural diy cleaning products and cloth diapers,
Vinie
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:30 PM

BUMP!

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:58 PM

I have heard of them but never used them.

notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:00 PM

This exactly. I am not going to pay a company for "natural" cleaners when I can make my own for dirt cheap and it will work just as good if not better and be healthier. Same with diapers. We use cloth. I am not going to use their "natural" but still chemically loaded diapers.

To me, it's one of those things where the name grabs the people trying to do better as green is on the upswing.

Quoting Hanab818: Heard of them but i dont use them. To me they are overpriced. And ill stick with my all natural diy cleaning products and cloth diapers,

Abbysmom1215
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I know they bullied The Honest Toddler, which is a blog, for having the word 'honest' in their title. For that I would never use their products. I've also heard that the diapers are quite expensive and not as natural as they claim to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JRSMOM0621
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:03 PM

I'm looking for bulk diapers & wipes lol We have a Sam's Club & BJ's but its not worth the gas to go to. But these sites I'm looking at I'm not seeing the "savings" they are claiming

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

This exactly. I am not going to pay a company for "natural" cleaners when I can make my own for dirt cheap and it will work just as good if not better and be healthier. Same with diapers. We use cloth. I am not going to use their "natural" but still chemically loaded diapers.

To me, it's one of those things where the name grabs the people trying to do better as green is on the upswing.

Quoting Hanab818: Heard of them but i dont use them. To me they are overpriced. And ill stick with my all natural diy cleaning products and cloth diapers,

notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Cloth! LOL Savings and never running out.

But if you don't care about how natural they are Amazon is supposed to have great diaper deals.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

I'm looking for bulk diapers & wipes lol We have a Sam's Club & BJ's but its not worth the gas to go to. But these sites I'm looking at I'm not seeing the "savings" they are claiming

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

JRSMOM0621
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Yeah not seeing the so called savings. Right now having 2 in diapers I know will kill us untill my toddler gets potty training down

Quoting Abbysmom1215: I know they bullied The Honest Toddler, which is a blog, for having the word 'honest' in their title. For that I would never use their products. I've also heard that the diapers are quite expensive and not as natural as they claim to be.

JRSMOM0621
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Tried that and yeah lol I could not bring myself to continue. I never knew I would be squimish with poop lol

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Cloth! LOL Savings and never running out.

But if you don't care about how natural they are Amazon is supposed to have great diaper deals.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Mommy2B110
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:08 PM

Try Diapers.com

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)