Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Am I Crazy?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:01 PM
  • 20 Replies

My dd will lay in her boppy lounger even when no one is around and will sit there staring at the ceiling and smile like someone is there....my aunt and mom keep telling me that the angels are talking to her and  it's people in our family who passed away watching over her...the day after she was born my cousin who I was close to passed away exactly 24hrs after her birth....my grandparents who raised me have since been gone for awhile and both my ds and dd are named after them...there is nothin that hangs over her an my ceiling is white.... I have heard this before but I dont want anyone thinking im crazy when my niece was younger my grandmother who had underwent major surgery swore to her that papaw had come to her in her dream and told her to tell mamaw that it was time for her to come home to him in heaven and be an angel....and she was four and had no ideal what was going on.....than when she passed away my brother went to tell her and her sisters and she looked him in the face before he could tell her and said I no daddy mamaw went to heaven with papaw and they slept with me in bed last night....and my brother lost it....Some lady at the hospital over heard us when she was telling us what her papaw had said to her in her dream and the lady said we needed to take her to a church cause the devil was inside her....Idk I went the hell off on that lady but Idk I dont want anyone to think im crazy.... AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO BELIEVES THIS!!!!

by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
colenlandin
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:03 PM

i believe you, totally

Clays6
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:16 PM
I believe you too. When my son was first born he would smile in his sleep and my mom and I always said it was her mom watching over him. My dh's family thinks we're crazy, but I think it's a perfectly good explanation.

After we brought ds home he had his days and nights mixed up, and the only way to calm him down and get him to get some sleep at night was to sing Amazing Grace. I never sang it before, but it was my grandma's favorite song and I just felt I should sing it to him. I firmly believe she was singing it to him in his dreams. At 10months it is still the only lullaby that really calms him down.

I also catch him smiling off into space and laughing. A little scary to me personally, but if ds and the dog are okay I know it has to be angels and nothing bad :)
Jlm201169
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:40 PM
I never believed until my niece said what she did cause she was only two when my papaw passed away but they were inseparable that was his first great grand baby we had around him in the house cause my grandmother had been sick so my mom moved us in with them to take care of them.....my dd smiles all the time in her sleep to...when my son was little we had a rottie that was a big baby an adored my son when he cried she cried and where ever he was u would find her ....I totally believe they can see them and I have two dogs and they never bark at all unless someone's at the door and they never did that til I bought dd home

Quoting Clays6: I believe you too. When my son was first born he would smile in his sleep and my mom and I always said it was her mom watching over him. My dh's family thinks we're crazy, but I think it's a perfectly good explanation.

After we brought ds home he had his days and nights mixed up, and the only way to calm him down and get him to get some sleep at night was to sing Amazing Grace. I never sang it before, but it was my grandma's favorite song and I just felt I should sing it to him. I firmly believe she was singing it to him in his dreams. At 10months it is still the only lullaby that really calms him down.

I also catch him smiling off into space and laughing. A little scary to me personally, but if ds and the dog are okay I know it has to be angels and nothing bad :)
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:19 PM

I beleive in angels and spirits so I think that could be what your bub is seeing.

KREX0914
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 4:13 PM

I grew up hearing that when babies do that they are talking to angels. My daughter babbled to the ceiling until she was over 2 years old, actually. Just smiling, giggling, babblying ... to seemingly nothing but the ceiling and the ceiling fan. I highly doubt the devil was inside of her ...

girlsandI
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:13 PM

Nope, you are not crazy. I believe it, too! :)

kirstensmommie
by Joy on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:21 PM
When my oldest dd was 3 she told my sister she seen my uncle standing in our hallway. He had killed himself 2 years before I got pregnant.
kirstensmommie
by Joy on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:21 PM
When my oldest dd was 3 she told my sister she seen my uncle standing in our hallway. He had killed himself 2 years before I got pregnant.
mamak3211
by Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:26 PM
I belive it. There is a group here called The Haunted Realm that has a wonderful group of ladies that are very helpful in this area and give amazing readings. I have had a few readings done myself and my suspicions were confirmed that I wasn't crazy and a friend of mine visits me.
BrightKisses
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:27 PM
I totally believe family members can watch over you! I even believe in guardian angels to an extent. I would have told that lady to shove it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN