Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

what week did you announce?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:42 PM
  • 73 Replies

How far along were you when you announced your pregnancy? How did you do it?

by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
reuacod
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
As soon as the pee stick was dry. I was naive and never thought about the possibility of losing the pregnancy. If we have another kid I'll wait until I'm 12-14 weeks along
Indy3000
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:54 PM

Ya i told people 6 weeks along for both and wish I would have waited, I am pregnant again now and just trying to figure out when i want to tell

Quoting reuacod: As soon as the pee stick was dry. I was naive and never thought about the possibility of losing the pregnancy. If we have another kid I'll wait until I'm 12-14 weeks along

Indy3000
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 4:29 PM

bump

RUMyMummy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 5:10 PM
12 weeks. I actually wanted to wait longer but dh had a harder time waiting. My fil told the whole world when i was four weeks during my first pregnancy and then i had to untell everyone when i lost it at six weeks.
Mylilmonkey1120
by Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 5:23 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I was trying to make it till 11weeks. But it all came out around 8 weeks.

I made my bfs mom this.. for christmas
mommyofblueyes
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 5:24 PM

As soon as I found out, with all 3.  So maybe around 4-6 weeks. 

Indy3000
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 7:38 PM

See i kind of want to wait til i found out what the gender is, I think it would be fun that way but I guess you can't even find out til you are 16 weeks. Sorry about your loss that is one of my biggest worries even though I have never had a m/c

Quoting RUMyMummy: 12 weeks. I actually wanted to wait longer but dh had a harder time waiting. My fil told the whole world when i was four weeks during my first pregnancy and then i had to untell everyone when i lost it at six weeks.

dt3
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 10:05 PM
About 5-6 weeks. I couldn't hide it. I was putting on happy weight at the same time I got pregnant so when my Co workers asked I couldn't lie so I said yes.
mama_pink_tink
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 10:32 PM
With my first it was in a first few weeks of finding out, with my second pregnancy I told everyone and lost it 11.5 weeks. With my 3rd pregnancy I didn't tell anyone and lost one at 5 weeks. With this previous, successful pregnancy, I told family when I was 6 weeks, and didn't do any other sort of announcement till I was 25 weeks
Indy3000
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 10:56 PM

Sorry about your losses, were you told what happened with your 11.5 weeker? that is pretty far

Quoting mama_pink_tink: With my first it was in a first few weeks of finding out, with my second pregnancy I told everyone and lost it 11.5 weeks. With my 3rd pregnancy I didn't tell anyone and lost one at 5 weeks. With this previous, successful pregnancy, I told family when I was 6 weeks, and didn't do any other sort of announcement till I was 25 weeks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN