Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Good Morning!

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 7:42 AM
  • 19 Replies

Yes it is Monday! What are your plans? What is the weather in your area like today? Lets chat! This will be an all week post. So have fun! 

by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:36 AM

bump 

Reese2010727
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Good morning :) I'm working today and its supposed to storm..I'm just looking forward to picking up my munchkin later!
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Apr. 28, 2014 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I am eagerly awaiting Thursday, Grey's Anatomy!!! It is really hot here so if we go anywhere it will be the pool lol.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Apr. 28, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Busy, busy week! I have 2 weeks left to finish the elementary yearbook. 2 baseball games, dinner with friends, PTO end of year stuff, concession stand volunteering, getting my gardens prepped for planting, Friday girls night, driveins on Saturday, painting my bedroom and probably other stuff.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Apr. 28, 2014 at 2:05 PM

Wow so very busy! I just really started working out this week. So after I did my cleaning that is what I have been doing. LOL 

Quoting Courtney610: Busy, busy week! I have 2 weeks left to finish the elementary yearbook. 2 baseball games, dinner with friends, PTO end of year stuff, concession stand volunteering, getting my gardens prepped for planting, Friday girls night, driveins on Saturday, painting my bedroom and probably other stuff.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Apr. 28, 2014 at 2:06 PM

never really watched that show. Lol yes it is hot here. I need a huge pool to jump into today. lol

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

I am eagerly awaiting Thursday, Grey's Anatomy!!! It is really hot here so if we go anywhere it will be the pool lol.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Apr. 28, 2014 at 2:06 PM

Well please be careful when you are out in it. :) 

Quoting Reese2010727: Good morning :) I'm working today and its supposed to storm..I'm just looking forward to picking up my munchkin later!

Courtney610
by Courtney on Apr. 28, 2014 at 2:07 PM
I fit in a 2 mile walk today and an hour running around at the park. That's about as close to working out as I get these days.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Wow so very busy! I just really started working out this week. So after I did my cleaning that is what I have been doing. LOL 

Quoting Courtney610: Busy, busy week! I have 2 weeks left to finish the elementary yearbook. 2 baseball games, dinner with friends, PTO end of year stuff, concession stand volunteering, getting my gardens prepped for planting, Friday girls night, driveins on Saturday, painting my bedroom and probably other stuff.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Apr. 28, 2014 at 2:08 PM

That is still a workout. Lol I just did 6 miles on a bike, crunches, leg raises and plank for 10 seconds. lol

Quoting Courtney610: I fit in a 2 mile walk today and an hour running around at the park. That's about as close to working out as I get these days.
Quoting mama2b100808:

Reese2010727
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 2:19 PM

I will but so far, we're clear :)

Quoting mama2b100808:

Well please be careful when you are out in it. :) 

Quoting Reese2010727: Good morning :) I'm working today and its supposed to storm..I'm just looking forward to picking up my munchkin later!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)