Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Smoking While Pregnant?

Posted by on May. 1, 2014 at 4:04 PM
  • 37 Replies
How do you feel about women that choose to smoke while pregnant?
by on May. 1, 2014 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkfairy0206
by on May. 1, 2014 at 4:07 PM
4 moms liked this
Hmm to put I nicely, selfish, irresponsible, idiot??
Ryanswifey42012
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 4:12 PM
4 moms liked this
I feel that if you want to smoke and harm your body thats fine but don't harm the life and health of an unborn child.
kmeow
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 4:15 PM
3 moms liked this

Trashyyyy.

rachel216
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 4:17 PM
2 moms liked this
Well hopefully they at the very least cut way back but alot of the ppl ik who smoke when they got pregnant they quit or cut way back like one or two a day..,but the ppl who smoke like a freight train kinda piss me off
TeeSpencer
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 4:24 PM
2 moms liked this
I feel EXACTLY the same way. I just saw a young mother(18 maybe 19) smoking away in front of my apartment complex. She was very pregnant and didn't have a care in the world! I really wanted to rip it out of her hand and break it in half! Made me sick!
pinkfairy0206
by on May. 1, 2014 at 7:59 PM
Its so crazy!! Because we can walk in any where and buy it they feel its ok?? So dumb!

Quoting TeeSpencer: I feel EXACTLY the same way. I just saw a young mother(18 maybe 19) smoking away in front of my apartment complex. She was very pregnant and didn't have a care in the world! I really wanted to rip it out of her hand and break it in half! Made me sick!
RUMyMummy
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2014 at 8:32 PM
Some doctors advise pregnant patients to continue smoking and just cut back to reduce withdrawal symptoms that might harm the baby. I try not to worry about what amounts to a private health matter.
PeaceMuch
by Kali on May. 1, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Quoting RUMyMummy: Some doctors advise pregnant patients to continue smoking and just cut back to reduce withdrawal symptoms that might harm the baby. I try not to worry about what amounts to a private health matter.
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on May. 2, 2014 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it's selfish.

ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2014 at 8:07 PM
2 moms liked this

in all honesty? the words shit head come to mind. i fully get the cutting back and then not wanting to stress out the baby and possibly quitting, slowly. but choosing to do so while pregnant and not putting a effort? shit head.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)