• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some answers

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:09 PM
  • 4 Replies

So my son will be 8 months may 13, I had what I thought might be a period for the first time after having my son on april 6th. It only lasted for 5 days instead of 7 and was really light and a bright red. I cramped for a couple weeks before I started bleeding and then after I quit bleeding I continued to cramp. The cramps weren't unbareable but I knew they were there. It seems everything I eat goes right through me and I end up with a upset stomach after eating everything. I always feel tired. I have my moments where I feel pukey. I notice when my son nurses that my nipples are a little tender. I thought if my period was back that I should be back to my usual like before I got pregnant with my son. Which was a 22-24 day cycle so that means I should have had another period between the 27-29 of april but I haven't bled any. Not only that but i'm not really cramping at all I mean I feel a little every once in a while but nothing really. I feel like sometimes i'm peeing more than normal. Sometimes i'm a little moody but it mainly has to do with me feeling upset or like i wanna cry. I feel bloated at times as well. I'm unsure what this means. In the past week i've tested at least twice. Both tests came up negative. Do you think I may be pregnant and just testing too soon. Or could I just be imagining things. I need someone to please help me with some answers.

by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on May. 5, 2014 at 8:58 AM

I know sometimes it can take your period a while to readjust after having a baby. If you think you might be pregnant you can always go get a blood test. Good luck!

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Is there a chance you could be pregnant? It takes time for your period to regulate, they might not be consistent right away and your cycle could be different than they were pre-pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiamsMama61412
by on May. 5, 2014 at 6:22 PM

I dont know personally but my best friend has 3 kids and she said everything about her periods changed after each one.

k9l1c5
by on May. 6, 2014 at 3:10 PM

Your period can change a lot after having a baby, it is normally not the same at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)