Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

After childbirth...

Posted by on May. 10, 2014 at 9:58 PM
  • 17 Replies

So  most moms here young i guess? it say 20 something lol But idc what age answer. I had 3 kids and some body issues I'm embarrassed to say Idk if its normal after having kids i didn't even breast feed....but my breast went down BADLY as in not perky up  no more (But people tell me you didnt breast feed so something is wrong with you) Also TMI i knnow but like u know how u darken on ur chest and then aerials grow? my youngest out 3 kids almost 2 and mine WONT go back down like it did with other 2? Everyone in my fam with more then one kid went back to normal as far as chest goes (sag deepened on breastfeed from what they claim, Wich i did not but still got outcome?) Sad part was i leaked when preg but no milk came out after, so i couldn't breast feed... with any..... Maybe something wrong with my body? Or is this normal? I'm 23 and my friend have kids but there chest seem up and they never complain they say there's perfect as before. Sorry if TMI and for any grammar I was rushing. shruggingThanks...

by on May. 10, 2014 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaeBell4
by on May. 10, 2014 at 10:05 PM

My boobs drooped as I think most do..

PeaceMuch
by Kali on May. 10, 2014 at 11:10 PM
3 moms liked this
Pregnancy messss up the boobs not breastfeeding
mrsniebo
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2014 at 11:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Sounds normal. Pregnancy changes breasts, not bfing. (I've been fortunate that a combined 27+ months of bfing hasn't taken a toll on me.) Milk supply is built up the more a baby nurses and pumping or leaking milk isn't an accurate indicator of the amount the baby is getting.
erin708
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2014 at 7:36 AM
Sounds normal. After three pregnancies my boobs are so saggy. Same size but saggy. I hate them. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWithANikon
by Member on May. 11, 2014 at 7:42 AM

My boobs sag, i attribute it to breastfeeding because I was from a B cup to god knows what but I was stuffing them in c/d cups because thats what the local store sold for cheap lol. After BF they became smaller than a B and FLAT.!!! My nipples are both darker and larger. It might just part of growing up momma, I really do not think you are alone.

OXMomoXO
by New Member on May. 11, 2014 at 4:50 PM

lol Thankyou all for the help in knowing it's all normal :)  moms rock Happy Mother's Day to you all!

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on May. 11, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Yup.

Quoting PeaceMuch: Pregnancy messss up the boobs not breastfeeding

RaelynneS
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 10:26 AM
My boobs shrunk. I couldn't breast feed. Sorry for tmi but my areoles got bigger and stayed that way too. The reason your friends boobs don't sag is probably because she wears a push up bra (I do too and it makes them look like they used too). Don't feel self conscious about it, it's just another part of being a mommy:)
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Pregnancy changes boobs, not breastfeeding. I didn't experience any changes with my areolas at all, but my boobs did sag.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alkakfnxcpoem
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 11:11 PM

I'm still breastfeeding my first, but I can already tell my boobs are going to sag. So sad :( The side he eats on always looks so flat right after. At least there are push up bras to save me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN