Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

How did you?

Posted by on May. 10, 2014 at 10:02 PM
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this

So I was wondering...... How did everyone bring y'alls baby into this beautiful world? I has an emergency c-section with my first and then with baby #2 & #3 I had planned c-sections and #4 was an emergency c-section that came along with a lot of complications. 

by on May. 10, 2014 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tooth_Inspector
by Member on May. 10, 2014 at 10:08 PM
#1 was vaginal with epi
#2 was induced with no pain meds
#3 was natural
And I'm 8 months pregnant with #4 who will also be natural.

Do you have a mix of boys and girls?
MaeBell4
by on May. 10, 2014 at 10:13 PM

First off Awesome on the Natural birth When I was pregnant with my first I did 14hrs natural. I am amazed that you finished Naturally. My daughter got stuck so I was rushed away. Sad moment for me. 

Yes I do.. I have 1girl and 3boys. I really want to have more children but I can't. :-( 

Do you have a mixture?

MaeBell4
by on May. 10, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Sorry I responded it is just down below!

Quoting Tooth_Inspector: #1 was vaginal with epi #2 was induced with no pain meds #3 was natural And I'm 8 months pregnant with #4 who will also be natural. Do you have a mix of boys and girls?

Tooth_Inspector
by Member on May. 10, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Oh I'm not that awesome, my longest labor was 4 hours and that was the first one, so I don't suffer too much lol the 3rd one was just 2 hours lol it's much more amazing that you did it for 14 hours!!

I have 3 girls and I'm due with the boy in June lol so as are opposite! I'm so done though,
No more for us :)

Quoting MaeBell4:

First off Awesome on the Natural birth When I was pregnant with my first I did 14hrs natural. I am amazed that you finished Naturally. My daughter got stuck so I was rushed away. Sad moment for me. 

Yes I do.. I have 1girl and 3boys. I really want to have more children but I can't. :-( 

Do you have a mixture?

MaeBell4
by on May. 10, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Wow I would be in heaven with multiple girls. lol Around here it is always so chaotic my daughter and I are out numbered on evey thing lol

Quoting Tooth_Inspector: Oh I'm not that awesome, my longest labor was 4 hours and that was the first one, so I don't suffer too much lol the 3rd one was just 2 hours lol it's much more amazing that you did it for 14 hours!! I have 3 girls and I'm due with the boy in June lol so as are opposite! I'm so done though, No more for us :)
Quoting MaeBell4:

Do you have a mixture?

PeaceMuch
by Kali on May. 10, 2014 at 11:11 PM
I had 2 c-sections. They both went perfect.
redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2014 at 11:13 PM

i was induced,and had him vaginally no meds other then pitocine(sp?)

PeaceLoveZ
by Member on May. 10, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Mine was partially vaginal... My son was pushed back in & then finally removed via C-section.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaeBell4
by on May. 10, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Wow that is intense. 

Quoting PeaceLoveZ: Mine was partially vaginal... My son was pushed back in & then finally removed via C-section.

i.love.my.life
by Member on May. 10, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Both were vaginal, one with an epidural one without. I am due in 5 weeks and plan on another natural
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)