Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Think my test was positive...

Posted by on May. 17, 2014 at 1:53 PM
  • 32 Replies

I went today and bought a pregnancy test. I think it was positive. It was very faint though...like so faint, i had to hold it up to the light and squint to see it. I have no idea how i'm going to tell my husband. 

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 17, 2014 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rachel216
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
A faint positive is still positive maybe you should call your ob and get a blood test. .then jut tell your husband hey were hvig another baby. Good luck
mommys2babies
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I just handed the pregnancy test to my husband & had him read it himself. Good luck & congrats
JenniferMiller0
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 4:36 PM

I'm probably gonna wait a few more days and then test again, just to make sure.

Quoting rachel216: A faint positive is still positive maybe you should call your ob and get a blood test. .then jut tell your husband hey were hvig another baby. Good luck

CafeMom Tickers

JenniferMiller0
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 4:37 PM

I am going to test again in a few days before saying anything to him. I dont want to get his hopes up.

Quoting mommys2babies: I just handed the pregnancy test to my husband & had him read it himself. Good luck & congrats

CafeMom Tickers

rachel216
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 4:58 PM
Quoting JenniferMiller0:

Quoting rachel216: A faint positive is still positive maybe you should call your ob and get a blood test. .then jut tell your husband hey were hvig another baby. Good luck

Well good luck!!! Hope it turns out for you both :)
JenniferMiller0
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Quoting rachel216:
Quoting JenniferMiller0:

Well good luck!!! Hope it turns out for you both :)

Thanks.

CafeMom Tickers

booaura
by Aurabella on May. 18, 2014 at 7:50 AM
A faint positive is still positive. Test again in a few days, or use a digital test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBx
by on May. 18, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Wait until this is confirmed by a qualified doctor. Get yourself some prenatal vitamins either way and take care of yourself and any possible future child-they deserve to be healthy and well taken care of. Hope things work out for you.

JenniferMiller0
by Member on May. 18, 2014 at 10:19 AM

Yeah, i will. I have my fingers crossed that it is not positive...that I was just imagining the faint positive line.

Quoting booaura: A faint positive is still positive. Test again in a few days, or use a digital test.

CafeMom Tickers

JenniferMiller0
by Member on May. 18, 2014 at 10:19 AM

Thanks.

Quoting MrsBx:

Wait until this is confirmed by a qualified doctor. Get yourself some prenatal vitamins either way and take care of yourself and any possible future child-they deserve to be healthy and well taken care of. Hope things work out for you.

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN