Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning! (Chat it up)

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:57 AM
  • 7 Replies

How are you beautiful ladies? How was your weekend? What did you do over the weekend? Anyone have fun? What is your plans for today? 

Yes ladies I am keeping this updated! ;) 

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
k9l1c5
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:46 AM

My little sister graduated High School Friday... we went out to dinner Friday night for that and spent the weekend working on the house/garden. Nothing much going on today other than working and laundry.

mama2b100808
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:49 AM
That is so awesome! Congrats to your sister!

Quoting k9l1c5:

My little sister graduated High School Friday... we went out to dinner Friday night for that and spent the weekend working on the house/garden. Nothing much going on today other than working and laundry.

k9l1c5
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:18 AM

Quoting mama2b100808: That is so awesome! Congrats to your sister!
Quoting k9l1c5:

mama2b100808
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:19 AM
You are so welcome.
How are you and your little family?

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting mama2b100808: That is so awesome! Congrats to your sister!

Quoting k9l1c5:

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Good morning! It has been rainy and yuck here and it looks like it will be that way again today.

mama2b100808
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Yeah it looks like we are getting more rain today also. I love the rain but it has been a full week of rain.

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Good morning! It has been rainy and yuck here and it looks like it will be that way again today.

mama2b100808
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Good morning! It Tuesday! Not sure what we are doing yet. I know I have some cleaning to do! So tell me what you are doing?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)