Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Need some advice, tips please!!!

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:06 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hello ladies, moms,

How is everyone?

I am a mom of two and I have gained weight after having the two of them. I am eatting healthy and I am exercising. I am not at my goal yet but excited to get there. I love getting new exercise ideas and nutrition tips. Do any of you have anything you would like to share with me? thanks.

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LoveH523
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Water, it will be your best friend!!!!! If you have an iPhone the "lose it" app is amazing. You type in what you ate and how much and it will count your calories. You can set it for how many lbs you want to lose a week and by what time. Exercise!! Even if it's half hour of cardio, or even walking..something is better then nothing! You should become good friends with veggies, plain veggies cooked or cold they have no calories, no carbs but they taste great!! Green peppers are my favorite! You maybe counting calories but your body is still going to need protein so don't eliminate it completely out of your diet.
BoganMamaof2
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:58 PM

I do need to drink more water actually and its funny that you mentions loseit cuz I have that app on my android phone. I love it. I have been using it for almost a week now. Congrats to your pregnancy!!! so close to the babys arrival!!! Im so happy for you. thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I hope you post pics of your new baby on here for us to see. 

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:15 PM

I don't have many tips, I struggle with weight loss myself - but good luck!

rachel216
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:21 PM
I love the special k food nd drinks they make me feel so full either all day or most of the day!! Also changing your exercises up every few days with the number of reps and weight to.keep your body guessing! Good luck :)
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Have you joined this group yet? 

MamaLama710
by Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:15 PM
I joined a csa program that delivers fresh organic fruits and vegetables to my doorstep weekly. I have no excuse not to eat healthy with all of this produce around :)
Frances0923
by Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:33 PM

I'm a gym rat. I also roller-blade on the board walk at the beach on the weekends. My kid loves to ride his skate board so it works out perfect and keeps you in shape. As for eating tips Lol I have none. I eat everything.  The water idea is good though :)

K.Wyntjes
by Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:57 PM
I'm a personal trainer. Water is your new boyfriend! Spice it up with lemon slices, cucumber, mint, fresh fruit etc. Just keep your body moving and make sure you're actually eating enough. If you're only having one large meal a day, that needs to change! You need to eat enough to fuel your body otherwise its going to hoard everything, which will make you gain more weight!

Since its summer, workout outside! Take a long walk, run, roller blade, go swimming, hiking, biking etc. You can even do a wonderful workout routine outside with benches. Use the bench as a step and to do tricep dips on etc. Keep it fun :)

Need a routine to do or some more tips? Shoot me a message ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)