Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a "fun" box?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:06 PM
  • 13 Replies

Does everyone else have a fun box too? Like as in where you keep all of your sex stuff, books, lube whatever? Spinoff from another story and it made me remember when my mom accidently saw ours when it had gotten left out the from the night before

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sreveretts3
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes! Although mine is more like a fun drawer!

k9l1c5
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:09 PM

No lol, we have a couple of little things that we keep in our nightstand for now... will have to be moved as dd gets older but don't even have enough stuff to fill a box.

Indy3000
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:11 PM

Our box isn't huge or anything... Ha i was reading that and a box makes it sound like we have a ton of stuff or something

Quoting k9l1c5:

No lol, we have a couple of little things that we keep in our nightstand for now... will have to be moved as dd gets older but don't even have enough stuff to fill a box.

k9l1c5
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:17 PM

Lmao, yes it does.

Quoting Indy3000:

Our box isn't huge or anything... Ha i was reading that and a box makes it sound like we have a ton of stuff or something

Quoting k9l1c5:

abbbiehotzz
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:50 AM
A friend of mine was telling me about her's and how I should have one. But I have no idea what to even start with. Lol. But I'm sure my fiancé would love one.
MamaPeanut
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:35 AM
A drawer
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:54 AM

no I sure don't 

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:13 AM

I don't have any toys so no fun box lol

K.Wyntjes
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Lube & condoms in the nightstand. Lol. Boring :(
Lilfootmommy
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:54 PM

we have a fun drawer. that is hidden in our closet and no one goes in there but us. It has our lube, vibrators, ropes, blindfolds etc lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)