Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

That No Good Jerk!

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:57 PM
  • 6 Replies
I found out today my cousin's boyfriend and father to their 5 month had cheated. She is devastated. For the last week and half, my cousin went to Florida to visit her father and stepmother with her daughter. Apparently her boyfriend brought over his baby mama and their 3 year ds to their apartment (his and my cousins) and played house.

He told my cousin this and how he no longer loves her. What an a hole! Sadly despite them being together almost 2 years, everyone in the family knew he was a loser. He would disappear for hours randomly or leave her stranded at familys houses. We all knew he was seeing baby mama 1. But my cousin didn't want to listen to anyone.

It's sad. I feel bad for my cousin and her little girl. But he was no good to start with.
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:35 AM
That is sad.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:59 AM

Oh wow! I am so sorry for her! Man I hope she doesn't go back to him. And take his but straight to court for child support. He is a jerk! 

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Oh wow. I feel for her, I hope she learns from this and leaves him for good.

Frances0923
by Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 2:46 PM

Well that blows. 

rachel216
by Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:34 PM
Thats horrible: ( at least she found out now instead of later!!!! Hopefully she can find a Real man now
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Wow, can't stand low lifes like this... he should have ended it a long time ago instead of cheating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)