Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Hoping its a very short phase!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:20 AM
  • 6 Replies
My babygirl (2 months) will only nap in her carrier. But sleeps amazing in her crib. All night! We rock her just for a little before lying her down. And she sleeps! Im so confused why during the day she doesnt nap well unless in your arms?? And she hates carseat, stroller, rarely sleeps in a swing, & hates the bouncer too. And in her crib doesnt help during the day either.
So confused???

Please tell me this is a short phase? Anyone familiar with this?
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this

My dd would do that a lot too at that age. Whenever I would try to take her out of the carrier she would wake up. But as she got older she would start to sleep more soundly during nap time. 

winteryfaith
by Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Thats good to hear. I just wish i could take her out with my toddler. But she makes it hard. She hates car rides and then the stroller is the same. And its 90 degrees out and she and I just sweat in the moby wrap.

Quoting k9l1c5:

My dd would do that a lot too at that age. Whenever I would try to take her out of the carrier she would wake up. But as she got older she would start to sleep more soundly during nap time. 

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jun. 4, 2014 at 10:07 AM

I never had that issue so I'm not sure. but I hope it is short lived.Good luck!!!

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Oh yes, the moby is hot! I have an Ergo and is what I used most with dd, still do for back carries and she will be 2 in August. I felt like it wasn't as hot as the Moby. The Infantino Mei Tai is a good one too, think it is a little cooler than the Moby also.

Quoting winteryfaith: Thats good to hear. I just wish i could take her out with my toddler. But she makes it hard. She hates car rides and then the stroller is the same. And its 90 degrees out and she and I just sweat in the moby wrap.
Quoting k9l1c5:

winteryfaith
by Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Oh my goodness! Shes 2 and you still carry her in the carrier? I cant imagine carrying my 2 1/2 yr old in one. Shes so big! Plus she loves to walk and run around. Is it because she loves to be held or just convenient for you?

Quoting k9l1c5:

Oh yes, the moby is hot! I have an Ergo and is what I used most with dd, still do for back carries and she will be 2 in August. I felt like it wasn't as hot as the Moby. The Infantino Mei Tai is a good one too, think it is a little cooler than the Moby also.

Quoting winteryfaith: Thats good to hear. I just wish i could take her out with my toddler. But she makes it hard. She hates car rides and then the stroller is the same. And its 90 degrees out and she and I just sweat in the moby wrap.

Quoting k9l1c5:

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I don't do it like everyday lol. I do it once in awhile like if no one else is home and I need to run downstairs and put laundry in... or if a glass falls and breaks I throw her back there while I am cleaning it up so she doesn't get to it. And sometimes it is because she just wants to be held. She is only 30 lbs.

Quoting winteryfaith: Oh my goodness! Shes 2 and you still carry her in the carrier? I cant imagine carrying my 2 1/2 yr old in one. Shes so big! Plus she loves to walk and run around. Is it because she loves to be held or just convenient for you?
Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting k9l1c5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN