Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What Preparations Made When TTC!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:39 PM
  • 12 Replies
Just getting ready to have baby number 2 and want to prepare baby 1 was an oops so we didn't plan. What kind of vitamins , meal tips , ovulation trackers ? All and everything welcome
by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meagan820
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:50 PM
Bumpppp
RUMyMummy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 8:49 PM
Start your prenatals. Schedule a pre ttc visit with your ob. Download the fertility friend app and start charting your temperature. Happy horizontal mambo-ing!
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jun. 14, 2014 at 2:35 PM

I never really planned but there is a great TTC group here on cafemom that you might want to check out.

Click here for the Trying to Conceive group...

rachel216
by Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 3:53 PM
Honestly i.would start on your prenatal vitamins and if you wanted down load fertility apps i.dont really think they are that accurate tho. I personally would track your temp and track that way. Otherwise just have some fun making your baby ;)...good luck
meagan820
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 9:54 PM
How does this temperature thing work? Not to sound like a complete idiot but I've heard it tossed around but truly have no clue what it is

Quoting RUMyMummy: Start your prenatals. Schedule a pre ttc visit with your ob. Download the fertility friend app and start charting your temperature. Happy horizontal mambo-ing!
meagan820
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 10:01 PM
What is the tempature thing I'll probably just google it now that it's been mentioned here. I'm hoping my due date will land in August again so that birthday gifts can be disney cruises and vacations. A little cheesy to already be thinking about but I never took to traveling on my own and would love to have that as a yearly present to my children. &&& thank you !

Quoting rachel216: Honestly i.would start on your prenatal vitamins and if you wanted down load fertility apps i.dont really think they are that accurate tho. I personally would track your temp and track that way. Otherwise just have some fun making your baby ;)...good luck
rachel216
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 8:48 AM
Quoting meagan820: What is the tempature thing I'll probably just google it now that it's been mentioned here. I'm hoping my due date will land in August again so that birthday gifts can be disney cruises and vacations. A little cheesy to already be thinking about but I never took to traveling on my own and would love to have that as a yearly present to my children. &&& thank you !

Quoting rachel216: Honestly i.would start on your prenatal vitamins and if you wanted down load fertility apps i.dont really think they are that accurate tho. I personally would track your temp and track that way. Otherwise just have some fun making your baby ;)...good luck

I think its called basile temp. Im not 100 % sure i would Google it lol...yea that would be pretty awesome well good luck to.ya :)
RUMyMummy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Tracking and charting your temperature tells you a lot about your cycle and fertility. The apps make it very simple and have a lot more info about it.

Quoting meagan820: How does this temperature thing work? Not to sound like a complete idiot but I've heard it tossed around but truly have no clue what it is

Quoting RUMyMummy: Start your prenatals. Schedule a pre ttc visit with your ob. Download the fertility friend app and start charting your temperature. Happy horizontal mambo-ing!
Moorefam1
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Start taking your prenatals now. I've been pregnant 3 times and we got pregnant within a week of starting to try every time. We just have sex everyday (ovulating or not) because sperm can live in your body for up to 7 days and at night so that way I was laying down afterwards
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Personally, I don't see the point in ovulation trackers or buying anything other than prenatal vitamins unless you've been trying for a long time. I would suggest eating healthy if you don't already and start taking prenatal vitamins.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)