Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Great, just great...

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 10:07 AM
  • 11 Replies
My two year old has pink eye. I have a really hard time with drops myself, I can't watch others put them in it's that bad. She has to have them put in 4xs a day in both eyes. I don't think I can do this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 14, 2014 at 10:15 AM

I didn't think I could do it but I did. Has to be done hun! I have never had the pink eye but I know it hurts. 

butterfly61806
by Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 10:49 AM

It's not fun I had to do it to twins that were about one. I got through it and I'm sure you will too.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jun. 14, 2014 at 11:42 AM
The easiest way is to have them lay down, close their eyes and put a drop in the inner corner than they open and close their eyes fast. It's not as bad. I'm the same way. Lol
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jun. 14, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Well someones gotta do it lol. You'll be fine hun!

sheila5050
by Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 9:01 PM
I just got over pink eye!!!! Definitely do the drops. Even if its hard. Pink eye is miserable! I don't how a kid would handle it. You'll be great!
chelse07
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:51 AM
That's a good idea. I'll have to try that.

Quoting PeaceMuch: The easiest way is to have them lay down, close their eyes and put a drop in the inner corner than they open and close their eyes fast. It's not as bad. I'm the same way. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chelse07
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:52 AM
I cringe at them. I did get them in this morning. Her daddy did them yesterday.

Quoting butterfly61806:

It's not fun I had to do it to twins that were about one. I got through it and I'm sure you will too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aj_mom
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 4:26 PM

when you are changing her diaper do the drops when she closes her eyes, when she blinks they will go in. Just make sure you hold her hands down so she doesn't wipe them away.

Avetay
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Im the same way but when my dd caught it I found my mommy balls and DoD it becsuse kt was what was best for her
JessiFaye
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 8:16 PM
You just gotta steel yourself to it. It sucks, I know. My 3 month old has an eye infection and I feel like a monster, but he has to have them!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN