Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Need help on keeping romance life alive!

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:37 AM
  • 6 Replies
I am currently 15 weeks pregnant and having big problems with blood clots in my uterus and bleeding so my dr told me no sex for the rest of the pregnancy, I still have 6 months left plus the 6 weeks after, so I'm a little worried my husband and I might disconnect although he says he doesn't care about having sex, I don't particularly believe him. So any advice on keeping the romance alive without sex???
Keep in mind we already have a 16 month old daughter so alone time is already almost impossible
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Does no sex include everything? You can still be intimate without penetration.

Moorefam1
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it's just no actual sex

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Does no sex include everything? You can still be intimate without penetration.

Michaelsmom0522
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:43 PM
I have placenta previa and with that comes no sex and no orgasm. I would assume the same precautions would apply to you as well.

You can be intimate without having sex. Cuddling, taking showers together, just being together, etc.
You can also do things for him too. It might not seem fair and that might not be something that interests you but I "took care" of my sons dads needs every night while I was waiting for my 6 weeks to be up.
top_banana_86
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:52 PM
anal.

No but really, you should flirt with him a lot and try to give him a BJ once or twice a week. Men say they dont care abouy sex but we all know they do. You gota give him a little something.
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:59 PM
There are so many ways of being intimate without sex. Get creative.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Amen! I wish you luck. :) Don't have to have sex to have a good intimate relationship with your husband. 

Quoting PeaceMuch: There are so many ways of being intimate without sex. Get creative.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)