Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Potty training I need help!!!

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 6:40 PM
  • 3 Replies
I have a 4 year old daughter and she starts school this August. She is potty trained when she pees but I can't get her to go # 2 in the toilet I've tried everything. Toys prizes candy all that nothing works. She just currently ran out of pull ups an I'm not buying anymore do y'all think I'm doing the right thing I mean she has to sometime right I don't want to be to harsh on her but I don't know what else to do. Anybody else have this problem or is having this problem.
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Maybe she doesn't like the feel when it comes out. Sitting on a toliet makes it a big different then doing it in her pull up. My daughter has that issue when she was 2 going on 3. I had her fully potty trained about 2 1/2. I didn't buy diapers or pull up before she turned 2. I told her it was time to be a big girl. And she was so ready. :) Just have to work with her. Be patience. 

Kymarie2692
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:05 AM
My son is two and a half and won't use to potty I pretty much have to force him! It sucks and I also bribe him with prizes but it doesn't work! Hope everything works out!! Potty training is hard!
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:22 AM

I wish I had some advice but both of mine were pretty easy about potty training. Good luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN