Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Tuesday! Chat!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:42 AM
  • 24 Replies

How are you beautiful ladies? What are your plans for today? My plan is going to the Chevrolet place today to get my car fixed on a recall they had I think at the beginning of the year on most of the chevrolet cars and stuff. :) 

by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZOMBEHH
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:43 AM
Waiting on my replacement basket that I order for father's day for my fiancé because fedex left it on my porch and it got stolen.
GirlGamer33
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:48 AM

That sucks.

GirlGamer33
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:49 AM

I have some work to do this morning ( I work from home ) and then spending the rest of the day with the children. Probably cleaning up quite a bit too.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:56 AM

Oh man that really sucks! I am glad they are replacing it for you. 

Quoting ZOMBEHH: Waiting on my replacement basket that I order for father's day for my fiancé because fedex left it on my porch and it got stolen.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:57 AM

That is awesome! I am doing some cleaning right now. I am really hoping that it won't take me all day at the car place today. I want my girl to have some outside time. :) 

Quoting GirlGamer33:

I have some work to do this morning ( I work from home ) and then spending the rest of the day with the children. Probably cleaning up quite a bit too.

ZOMBEHH
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 8:19 AM
Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting ZOMBEHH: Waiting on my replacement basket that I order for father's day for my fiancé because fedex left it on my porch and it got stolen.

I hung a sign/note where the thief & fed ex can put the package.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 17, 2014 at 8:21 AM

I really hate thiefs. 

Quoting ZOMBEHH:
Quoting mama2b100808:

ZOMBEHH
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 8:27 AM
Quoting mama2b100808:

I really hate thiefs. 

Quoting ZOMBEHH:
Quoting mama2b100808:

Father's Day sucked!
He got sick and his package was stolen and all I had was our cards.
I then caught his sickness and so did our 3 year old.
He's been sleeping in his chair since our 3 year old will call me every hour or so from bed and been sleeping in bed with me because of that. She moves a lot in her sleep,.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 17, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Oh man! I am so sorry you all have been sick. :( I really hope you feel better and get some rest. Hopefully that package will be in soon so it can make up for missing Father's Day. 

Quoting ZOMBEHH:
Quoting mama2b100808:

I really hate thiefs. 

Quoting ZOMBEHH:
Quoting mama2b100808:

Father's Day sucked! He got sick and his package was stolen and all I had was our cards. I then caught his sickness and so did our 3 year old. He's been sleeping in his chair since our 3 year old will call me every hour or so from bed and been sleeping in bed with me because of that. She moves a lot in her sleep,.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:25 AM

Not sure what we will be doing today. Kids kept me up all night so I'm pretty spent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)