Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Date night ideas!!? help

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 3:40 PM
  • 9 Replies
Any ideas for a date night? with my husband and 10 month old daughter, other than going out too dinner or going shopping lol
by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 3:41 PM

You can't have a date night with your child tagging along. LOL. 

Picnic at the park, go to a meusum, go swimming at the lake/river, go hiking, amusement park...etc. 

What do you two enjoy doing together?

eizasmom22
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 3:46 PM
I know lol, but we have no family where we moved, so we have to do something as a family (: we mostly just go out too eat or shopping , but now that she's a bit older, I want too try new things. Well when we were dating we used too love traveling road trips with friends.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

You can't have a date night with your child tagging along. LOL. 

Picnic at the park, go to a meusum, go swimming at the lake/river, go hiking, amusement park...etc. 

What do you two enjoy doing together?

Amber1225
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Are there any bounce house places where you live? Those are always extra fun for mommy and daddy and baby! It's a good workout too for the parents lol. Or look for classes or activities in the area for babies or families. We always have festivals in our area.
eizasmom22
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 4:06 PM
That's a good idea(: , I will have too look into that (: festivals are fun, but we recently moved and its an oil town, and theirs no festivals here, sadly.

Quoting Amber1225: Are there any bounce house places where you live? Those are always extra fun for mommy and daddy and baby! It's a good workout too for the parents lol. Or look for classes or activities in the area for babies or families. We always have festivals in our area.
Amber1225
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Aw that's no fun. I love fairs and festivals! Then I would totally look into finding a bounce house place! And there are always fun date ideas you can do at home with everyone, or after the baby goes to bed lol

Quoting eizasmom22: That's a good idea(: , I will have too look into that (: festivals are fun, but we recently moved and its an oil town, and theirs no festivals here, sadly.

Quoting Amber1225: Are there any bounce house places where you live? Those are always extra fun for mommy and daddy and baby! It's a good workout too for the parents lol. Or look for classes or activities in the area for babies or families. We always have festivals in our area.
Lanisha_ford
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 1:04 AM
Drive-in !! Me and my fiancé plan on going this weekend with our 7month old daughter . Hope this helps :)
RUMyMummy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:11 AM
We like to go miniature golfing.
Jennyanne322
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:29 AM
The zoo?
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jun. 19, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Mini golf,the park,zoo... Not sure lol. Have fun though!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN