Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

My boyfriends sister

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 3:58 PM
  • 14 Replies
She's getting under my skin. We've had our fair share of problems. When we first started dating before I even met this girl I was getting threatening messages, her Tryna scare me away. She didn't get at the time that I don't give in to bullshit, and I'll be who I wanna be with regardless of what anyone says. After I got pregnant about 6 months in we started to get along, since my sons been born he's 3 now we've had ups and downs, but as much as I try and be cool with her, She ruins it!!! One time she popped my BFs tires, because he didn't wanna take her to get weed, we got half way to pick up my son and the tires popped, thankgod my son wasn't in the car! We've gone periods where we don't talk to her, and today she got mad at my bf because he asked his mom if she wanted to spend some time wth us on Sunday! She texted him flipping out, calling him hurtful names, and belittling him.. This is getting old and I am getting fed up! I am sick of her disrespecting my man i don't care who the hell she is to him he's the father of my children and future husband and it does not give her a free pass to act childish and talk to him the way she does over jealousy!! Get real she's almost 30 she's lucky I've kept my mouth shut but now I know I can't be around her for a while or I'll go off! So sick of her!
by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amber1225
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:15 PM
I have this same problem!!! Ugh it's nice to know I'm not the only one!!! My fiances sister and I have had soo many problems. We have used our rent money to bond her out of jail and two days later she was screaming at us at the top of her lungs, trying to get us arrested, trying to fight me, all bc my fiance and I went out to eat without her even tho the night we bonded her out we spent over 70$ on dinner for her nd her son nd BD. we constantly fight over his sisters and how they use him nd treat him like shit and he constantly is helping them. Each sister has lived with us multiple times with their children usually in a one bedroom apt. Smh. After three years we have finally been able to set aside out differences and be friendly and cordial. But I still refuse to go outa my way to help them.
Kymarie2692
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:36 PM
Yes I can't stand it.. Things don't stay good for long. She's very selfish and same to my boyfriend but in a sense I understand why he helps it is his sister but at the same time if my sister popped my tire and said some of the things she said to me to him oh hell no my sister would not be friends anymore

Quoting Amber1225: I have this same problem!!! Ugh it's nice to know I'm not the only one!!! My fiances sister and I have had soo many problems. We have used our rent money to bond her out of jail and two days later she was screaming at us at the top of her lungs, trying to get us arrested, trying to fight me, all bc my fiance and I went out to eat without her even tho the night we bonded her out we spent over 70$ on dinner for her nd her son nd BD. we constantly fight over his sisters and how they use him nd treat him like shit and he constantly is helping them. Each sister has lived with us multiple times with their children usually in a one bedroom apt. Smh. After three years we have finally been able to set aside out differences and be friendly and cordial. But I still refuse to go outa my way to help them.
beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Then he needs to stand up to her and tell her to grow up. If she tries to pull shit like popping tires, call the cops.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kymarie2692
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 3:44 AM
Oh he has but she's a big bully and when she popped the tires we did call and they pretty much said and I quote "if there's no witnesses there's nothing we can do" they were NO help what so ever

Quoting beadingmom17: Then he needs to stand up to her and tell her to grow up. If she tries to pull shit like popping tires, call the cops.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:19 AM

Oh wow! Yeah I think it is time to put a foot in her butt. 

Kymarie2692
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:08 AM
I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet! She has pushed my buttons so much. At times we do get along and are cool, but she switches up quick! A very very selfish person

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Oh she has other issues. Like Bipolar maybe?

Quoting Kymarie2692: I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet! She has pushed my buttons so much. At times we do get along and are cool, but she switches up quick! A very very selfish person
Quoting mama2b100808:

Kymarie2692
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Yes she gets off her Meds for it though and stops therapy when she clearly needs it

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Kymarie2692: I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet! She has pushed my buttons so much. At times we do get along and are cool, but she switches up quick! A very very selfish person

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:53 PM

Ugh! I am sorry. I hope one day she knows she needs to stay on it. 

Quoting Kymarie2692: Yes she gets off her Meds for it though and stops therapy when she clearly needs it
Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

mommylife08
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 1:29 PM
My ex has a sister like that!!! When she found out we were engaged. BOOM! She flipped. She was a completr bitch. Her having bipolar didnt help either. She would call me names...very VERY mean names..., and make fun of me. And spread rumors about me. Now that we have been broken up, she tries to be buddy buddy with me....and is constantly bitching about his new gf. I personally think she is in love with him and since she cant be with him she doesn't want him happy. She finds something about each of his gfs...and bullies them and is mean to them. I hate people like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)