• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My S****y day!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:47 PM
  • 8 Replies

This crap really sucks, i've been working with Wal-Mart for 3 months going on 4 and today I was let go, due to hour cut backs. I was working in the electronic department and really enjoying my job. So i cried when they let me go. I was planning on staying with them until i finished school next year that way i can afford things through out the year. Now im back on the hunt for a job and i hope i land one better then wal-mart or at least a better pay. Please pray that i do. :-/ Its hard finding places that will work with schooling now a days besides wal-mart and mcdonalds but i want a more classier job more of a office job. So i guess im going to apply for a all center that pays 9 something an hour if i do night shift.Sorry i needed to vent, i dont have friends here to talk to so. I just feel like i let my family down i have 2 kids that need me to work to provide for them.  

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
5shadesofluv
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:54 PM

I am so sorry that you lost your job today and yes that does suck :( Do not look at it like you have let your family down because it doesn't sound like you did anything wrong. I know this is easier said then done but try to stay as positive as possible and keep looking, something good will come your way mama!! Hugs!! 

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry. I hope you can find a better job. Big hugs.
MandaMom23
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry that happened to you.  I wish you luck in finding something else quickly.

MrzPalmer
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Im trying so hard to stay positive and thank you for your kind words.

Quoting 5shadesofluv:

I am so sorry that you lost your job today and yes that does suck :( Do not look at it like you have let your family down because it doesn't sound like you did anything wrong. I know this is easier said then done but try to stay as positive as possible and keep looking, something good will come your way mama!! Hugs!! 

MandaMom23
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:23 PM

I know it doesnt help but hres a hug for you.

hugs

Quoting MrzPalmer: Im trying so hard to stay positive and thank you for your kind words.
Quoting 5shadesofluv:

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:32 PM
I'm sorry!! That really blows, but you didn't let your family down. Something better will come your way!
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 30, 2014 at 7:36 AM

oh sweetie! My prayers will be with you on your job hunt. I am sorry they let you go. Walmart sucks. :( 

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jul. 1, 2014 at 10:23 AM

Aww I'm sorry hun. I wish you luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)