Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Thursday! LETS CHAT IT UP!

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 8:01 AM
  • 64 Replies

Good morning! How are you? What are you doing today? Getting your plans ready for tomorrow? 

9/20/12 This image popped up when I searched Thursday and it's cute so I'm going with it :) Busy day: art with Dede, bank, Big Lots for detergent and fabric softener (also found a cute card for the gingersnaps),laundromat, library (picked up to books I had on hold and a couple of movies), made breakfast food for dinner, baked a cake, just to name a few of the things accomplished by moi today.

by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joshsgirl12
by Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 8:05 AM
Good morning! I am good. How are you? Hubs wants to go o the library then go look at fireworks. We are having a picnic on the beach tomorrow evening so I gotta figure out what to bring to eat.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 3, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Hi! I am doing great! Woo picnic on the beach so romantic. :) Don't bring anything that will make you feel heavy after eating it. :) Stick to a light meal. :) Grapes, finger sandwiches, cheese and crackers. 

Quoting joshsgirl12: Good morning! I am good. How are you? Hubs wants to go o the library then go look at fireworks. We are having a picnic on the beach tomorrow evening so I gotta figure out what to bring to eat.

joshsgirl12
by Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 8:12 AM
Good ideas thanks

Quoting mama2b100808:

Hi! I am doing great! Woo picnic on the beach so romantic. :) Don't bring anything that will make you feel heavy after eating it. :) Stick to a light meal. :) Grapes, finger sandwiches, cheese and crackers. 

Quoting joshsgirl12: Good morning! I am good. How are you? Hubs wants to go o the library then go look at fireworks. We are having a picnic on the beach tomorrow evening so I gotta figure out what to bring to eat.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 3, 2014 at 8:19 AM

Your very welcome. :) I have just read to many romance books that some have a picnic on a beach LOL 

Quoting joshsgirl12: Good ideas thanks
Quoting mama2b100808:

joshsgirl12
by Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Me too. We can't do fireworks on town so I suggested the beach and he said yes.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Your very welcome. :) I have just read to many romance books that some have a picnic on a beach LOL 

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 3, 2014 at 8:25 AM

That is wonderful! I am glad he said yes. Do you have children?

Quoting joshsgirl12: Me too. We can't do fireworks on town so I suggested the beach and he said yes.
Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

joshsgirl12
by Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 8:27 AM
Yes a 3 year old dd, she is excited. Any plans for you tomorrow

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting joshsgirl12: Me too. We can't do fireworks on town so I suggested the beach and he said yes.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 3, 2014 at 8:30 AM

aww that is wonderful. I have a 5 year old daughter. Not sure just yet. It is my wedding anniversary. 2 years married. ;) We have been together for almost 7 years. If we don't do anything tomorrow we will wait and do something on our trip next week. 

Quoting joshsgirl12: Yes a 3 year old dd, she is excited. Any plans for you tomorrow
Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

joshsgirl12
by Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Happy anniversary! Congrats.

Quoting mama2b100808:

aww that is wonderful. I have a 5 year old daughter. Not sure just yet. It is my wedding anniversary. 2 years married. ;) We have been together for almost 7 years. If we don't do anything tomorrow we will wait and do something on our trip next week. 

Quoting joshsgirl12: Yes a 3 year old dd, she is excited. Any plans for you tomorrow

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 3, 2014 at 8:36 AM

Thank you so much. What is your daughter's name? My daughter's name is Brianna. :) She will be 6 in October. 

Quoting joshsgirl12: Happy anniversary! Congrats.
Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN