Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

help me with feeding the lil one & cyst problems plz plz stop by and post I nid help!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 9:11 AM
  • 2 Replies
My dawter refuses to eat. Every single day her and I are at war she keeps spiting out every morsel of food I give her. I dont cook special for her.she eats the food we do.and I rily dnt kno why she refuses.its really feustrating and I cant take it.theonly meal she eats well is breakfast she eats cereal. she eats fruits as well but when it cums to the rice chiken meat and what have u its just a no no I have to sit with her for an hour or more distracting her here nd there jus finsh up.everyone keeo sayng why is she thin.she diesnt have cheeks she is this she is that.and I dnt kno wat to do plz help me.
Im 22 years old and first time I concieved naturally Inow have been trying fir baby number 2 but wen I got chekd early this year I was told ive got PCOS I was soo finished ..I rily want to have kids.my cycle is about 42 to 43 daysish...so this month I took my first cycle if clomid CD3 TO CD7 and now im waiting for CD14 to begin using ovulation kit rite til AF shows us so I kno wen I ovulated..anyone in similar sitaution plz plz.plz help..oh and I have picked up alot of weight in the past one year.and I have breakout on my chin acne sort of. Wat can I do to bettrr my chances at concieving plz help :(
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:40 AM

How old is she?

rabzmum
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Wil be 2 in sept
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN