Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I'm super nervous/excited/scared!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:25 AM
  • 17 Replies

There is so much happening this week, and I can't even begin to explain how excited I am, but I can't share this with some people in my life because of other circumstances so I figured this would be the best place. Haha.

First- I have an interview today for an actual career and not just a job! I am so excited! I will actually be offered insurance. Lol.

Second- My husband and I are looking at a pop up camper tomorrow. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal, but I was raised camping, and I am so excited that I am finally at a place in my life that I can give these memories to my son as I had them!

Third- Hubby has an interview on Thursday for a manager's position instead of assistant manager. I am so proud of how hard he works to provide for our family and what an amazing step-father he is. I don't think he will ever truly understand how much that means to me!

And finally, probably the most exciting, is we are trying to conceive! AHHHH! 

Tell me all the good things going on with you. And I don't care if you don't think you have anything... there is always something positive in life! :)

by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:34 AM

That sounds great!

Hmmm, I'm excited to run the 5Kfoam Fest in Baltimore this weekend with my son and some of our friends! I'm not a runner, but I love obstacles and these just look fun!!

rachael060714
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:39 AM

That's awesome! Is that like the Color Me Rad 5ks, but with a bunch of foam? lol. I've never heard of that one! Not that I run ever. Haha.

Quoting Courtney610:

That sounds great!

Hmmm, I'm excited to run the 5Kfoam Fest in Baltimore this weekend with my son and some of our friends! I'm not a runner, but I love obstacles and these just look fun!!

Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to!

I'm looking forward to getting our roof replacement over with (they start on it this Thursday), getting through the last 3 weeks of my chemistry class, and then we're off to Puerto Rico for a week!
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:49 AM

http://5kfoamfest.com/Location?locId=4 Click on obstacles.  :)

Quoting rachael060714:

That's awesome! Is that like the Color Me Rad 5ks, but with a bunch of foam? lol. I've never heard of that one! Not that I run ever. Haha.

Quoting Courtney610:

That sounds great!

rachael060714
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:56 AM

What are you majoring in? And Puerto Rico? That sounds amazing!

Quoting Simple-Beauty: Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to! I'm looking forward to getting our roof replacement over with (they start on it this Thursday), getting through the last 3 weeks of my chemistry class, and then we're off to Puerto Rico for a week!

rachael060714
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:56 AM

I want to do that! Do they let you walk? Haha.

Quoting Courtney610:

http://5kfoamfest.com/Location?locId=4 Click on obstacles.  :)

Quoting rachael060714:

Quoting Courtney610:

That sounds great!

Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:01 AM
Nursing- one class left until I apply to the program!

Puerto Rico should be fun, although I'm nervous about the flights with DS.

Quoting rachael060714:

Quoting Simple-Beauty: Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to!

I'm looking forward to getting our roof replacement over with (they start on it this Thursday), getting through the last 3 weeks of my chemistry class, and then we're off to Puerto Rico for a week!

Tiff22Faith
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Congrats!!! Well we find out today (hopefully) what we will need to do about my FIL newest health complications. Shutters for the house come in today so MIL will be happy. I'm not feeling unhappy today. 

rachael060714
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Nursing? That is awesome! How old is your DS? I don't know if my six year old would handle a flight well. 

Quoting Simple-Beauty: Nursing- one class left until I apply to the program! Puerto Rico should be fun, although I'm nervous about the flights with DS.
Quoting rachael060714:

Quoting Simple-Beauty: Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to! I'm looking forward to getting our roof replacement over with (they start on it this Thursday), getting through the last 3 weeks of my chemistry class, and then we're off to Puerto Rico for a week!

rachael060714
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:24 AM

I'm sorry to hear about your FIL's health problems. And new shutters are always a good thing. Lol. 

Quoting Tiff22Faith:

Congrats!!! Well we find out today (hopefully) what we will need to do about my FIL newest health complications. Shutters for the house come in today so MIL will be happy. I'm not feeling unhappy today. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN