Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Baby shower games you despise!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:33 PM
  • 8 Replies
My sister is pregnant! I get to plan her baby shower. I love planning parties, but this is my first baby shower. She gave me free reign to do whatever I wanted, minus the guess the poop game. You know, the one where they melt candy bars in a diaper. I wouldn't have done it anyway. Lol.

I have a lot of game ideas, but I wanted to hear what games you absolutely can't stand.
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
newstayathome
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 6:38 AM
I hated when they did the guess how big mommy's tummy is...it made me feel even more fat when I saw how big of strings people would guess. Yes I realize their are two people they are guessing for (mommy and baby) however I was like wow you all think I'm bigger than what I think I am.
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:23 AM

I'm glad we didn't do that one at mine! 

Quoting newstayathome: I hated when they did the guess how big mommy's tummy is...it made me feel even more fat when I saw how big of strings people would guess. Yes I realize their are two people they are guessing for (mommy and baby) however I was like wow you all think I'm bigger than what I think I am.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Oh the one where you guess how big mommies belly is, hate that one lol

GodsAmiga
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 8:52 PM

I actually loved the belly one. Lol! One of my friends got it literally exactly right. And with the ones that were way to big I thought it was funny. It's hard to judge with string so There were a lot of really long ones and a few really short ones. :-) The one I hate is the baby food game. I just sit that one out. The taste of baby food makes me sick. Lol! A fun one is having a couple dolls and blindfold two people at a time. Time them as they put on a diaper and a sleeper on the doll. Winner is the one with the fastest time out of everyone. :-)

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:01 PM
I definitely won't make anyone taste baby food.

Quoting GodsAmiga:

I actually loved the belly one. Lol! One of my friends got it literally exactly right. And with the ones that were way to big I thought it was funny. It's hard to judge with string so There were a lot of really long ones and a few really short ones. :-) The one I hate is the baby food game. I just sit that one out. The taste of baby food makes me sick. Lol! A fun one is having a couple dolls and blindfold two people at a time. Time them as they put on a diaper and a sleeper on the doll. Winner is the one with the fastest time out of everyone. :-)

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Yay, congrats to her! The guess the poop game is pretty bad lol. And at one of my friend's baby shower they had juice or different kinds of drinks in baby bottles for everyone to drink out of... that was kinda weird...

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Haha, I've seen that one. No thank you!

Quoting k9l1c5:

Yay, congrats to her! The guess the poop game is pretty bad lol. And at one of my friend's baby shower they had juice or different kinds of drinks in baby bottles for everyone to drink out of... that was kinda weird...

KREX0914
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Anything involving a diaper ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN